Prologue [new]

I swirled the lighter in my hand and lit it, instantly being enchanted by the inferno. James, my butler, continued to chat about my name making the front page, trending on social media and made it on every news channel in South Korea and possibly worldwide too. But it was not long until my attention disrupted by the ringing of a phone.

"Ji-Young Lee, speaking."

"What makes you think, you can decide who's running Lee Enterprises?"

"Well, the fact that I'm the owner."

"What are you talking about? The company went public a week ago."

"I bought most of the shares through various charitable foundations, trusts and so forth. Look, it's all a bit technical but the important thing is that my company's future is in safe hands. Thank you-" And I cut the call.

Flashback 

I strolled into Lee Enterprises, looking around with a slight smile that graced my lips.

"Good morning. I'm here to see Kim Ki-Cheon."

"Name?"

"Ji-Young Lee."

I watch her form freeze and moved her to look up at me, completely baffled until I hear a familiar voice. "Why isn't anyone picking up the call?" I turn around. "It's Lee Enterprises, sir. I'm sure they'll call back."

"Ji-Young? You're supposed to be dead?"

"Sorry to disappoint."

Flashback End

I turn my attention back to playing with my lighter, the pleasant sounds of clicks fill my ears once again. Be aware, playing with me is like playing with fire, you will get burned. I ignite the flame once more.