Chapter 14

"Daniel looks handsome."

"There's something about him today~He looks great!"

"Hi Ji-Young, Daniel. Good morning", Zoe beams out in delight. Zoe had quit broadcasting. 

"Zoe...are you okay?"

"Yh, I guess there's no such thing as a free lunch! I gave all the money I made to his father. Except for the commission...Ji-Young was a great help, of course."

She seemed to be really traumatised by the incident. 

"Um...I'm wondering...your chubby friend. Where does he live?"

"Oh him? Him? Why?"

She seemed to be suffering after-effects.

I stood near the window beside my desk. The breeze gently hit my skin and manoeuvred its way through my hair. It gave the chills.

"Hello..." I hear a familiar voice through my music. I turn to see Yui. She was still battered and bruised from yesterday. Her eyes were glossy and her lips quivered.

"Geez. Look at Yui's face."

"What happened?"

"Check out her face."

I glare at the commenters, hushing them in an instant. I sense Yui let out a breath and muttered something under her breath almost relieved they stopped.

Yui had been hurt badly.

"Oh hi, Yui", Daniel says awkwardly. I take my seat beside Zack who lifted his to look at Yui. 'She's still flirting in that condition. This bitch is incredible.' He thought.

"These are handkerchief that I bought for the two of you. Zack, Ji-Young", she says as she slides out the gift towards us. My mouth fell open in surprise. What an unexpected turn.

"I broke up with him. Thanks for yesterday", she says. I look at her. Her expression showed she was genuinely grateful. Zack looked as troubled Daniel. I stay silent as Zack speaks, "Huh? What are you talking about? We didn't meet! Was it a dream?" I sense him glancing over to Mira who was also eavesdropping. "Oh right. It was a secret!" I smile slightly.

The school was soon over and Yui was on her way home. 'Zack...I guess he likes Mira, doesn't he? And Ji-Young? She's cold but...' Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Excuse me...Yui streamer?" She turns to be face to face with Gun. 

"Who are you?"

"Ah. Don't be scared. I'm not a weirdo. I've come to offer a business opportunity."

I walked ahead Mira and Zack. 

"Hey...Mira. It's not what you think."

"Whatever. Why do you bother? There's nothing between us anyway."

I didn't bother persuading her to forgive. Why am I here?

"There you two are." I see the man from yesterday who now slid his hands in his pockets.