Chapter 13

K-News Online

CEO Ji-Young was spotted at multiple Airports. Fans are sorely disappointed they could not catch sight of her due to strict security.  

The 17-year-old, Ji-Young's Instagram shares her photoshoot w Korea Magazine issue.

Half Korean-English billionaire hosts a party at the Lee Manor celebrating the year's success of the Lee Company.

MORE LIKE THIS;

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus And Lana Dey Rey Release 'Don't Call Me Angel' 

The Top 5 Youngest Billionaires As Of This Year

The Best Celebrity Instagrams Of This Week

Its been days since the festival. I've heard Duke had started a live stream on PaprikaTV. I've attended school for the first since then. I have people bearing gifts now, hoping I'd except their them and their feelings.

I stared at a boy with my amber eyes as I take my seat. I narrow my eyes at the boy who was currently a blushing mess. I watch him intensely, already knowing what was to be expected.

I looked over to Zack who had his head on the table, dozing off once again. I notice a girl walking up to Daniel who was seated in the chair on the right of Zack.

Top streamer, Yui Kim. I take a peek at the attractive girl as she talked to Daniel. "Daniel", she says in a cute voice. "I loved your performance", she complimented leaning forward towards him. "Huh?", he says surprised to see her. I chuckle dryly at her flirting. "The song was really good", she said again. 

Their chat soon ended. The girl turns and sends me a glare before walking back to her seat. I look unfazed and turn my attention back to the boy standing in front of me, waiting for me to give him my attention. 

Red face, sweating and weak knees. "What is your name?", I say with a stern face.

'S-shes so dreamy. She asked for my name. What should I say? Wait, just tell her your name, idiot. It won't be that hard, right?', he thinks nervous. "M-my names is Suho Lee", he says trembling. He then quickly moves to hand me a box of chocolates before running off. I watch him do so and turn my attention the chocolates, utterly confused at his retreat.

"How peculiar", I whisper to myself as I carefully take a peak like a child. I hadn't noticed the whole male population of the class glancing at me.

"Bet you 10 bucks she rejects the gesture."

"You're on."

I raise my brow. I inspect the sweets. I pick the box up and throw the remaining in the bin. "Tsk. What a waste", I mumble, shoving my hand into my pocket and walk to my seat.

"Darn, there goes my 10 bucks."

"We all saw it coming."

"Poor kid."

I stretch and let out a small yawn. "When have I ever cared for strangers?", I whisper. I lean back on my chair staring at the unmoving ceiling sucking on a lollipop.