O/C [edited]

Ji-Young Lee is a 167cm young woman at 45kg with a lean, slim build and sizable bust. Along with this she is pale-skinned and has wavy short black hair that reaches just above her shoulder and bangs that compliment her facial features. Her striking feature though would be her rare eye colour of bright and intense orange.

As of her personality, she is initially portrayed a 17/18-year-old with a powerful and commanding presence to those around her, making her intimidating. Shes is very quiet and usually seen sleeping, apathetic and lazy in some cases. She's somewhat bored with life due to all of the events of her childhood. She does not portray many emotions when surrounded by people often keeping an emotionless face and keeps her emotions in check. She is shown to be blunt towards those who comment on her wealth, appearance and lifestyle, often informing them of their discrepancies towards her and her family without losing her temper. Often keeps a calm demeanour and rarely shows her temper unless provoked, or those she cares about are targeted. She is shown to dislike her privacy being invaded.

However, behind closed doors often shows her true personality who is a person who's unsure and nervous about their feelings and actions especially in front of those she begins to feel empathy for.

People may or may not have a problem with her physical traits or abilities as well as her personality traits. But she could care less.

She is a girl of many talents but there's one distinct skill she possesses.

Martial Arts and Combat

Boxing

Judo

Karate

Kung Fu

Taekwondo

Muay Thai

Tactical and Practical

First Aid

Acrobatics

Parkour

Combat Weapons

Offensive Driving

Intellectual

Multilingual

Exceptional Technical Knowledge