Author's Note

Hi, everyone! Its been so long since I've updated and I'm really sorry for that. I hope you guys are safe and healthy during this pandemic with the people close to you. To those who've lost loved ones during this time, you have my condolences and may they rest in peace. The last several months in quarantine are possibly the most toughest/greatest ones we've had, either mentally, physically or emotionally. Keep pulling through, we've gotten so far to give up now.

If you need someone to vent to then please private message me and I'll do my best to listen.

What are your best highlights of this year?(◕‿◕✿)

-I became best friends with those who'd I never thought I'd let into my life

-Realized what I meant to people, who my real friends are

-Leaving a toxic environment with toxic people and trying to find myself again

-Opening a new chapter in my life, being accepted to my first choice university to study Business and Management

What about you guys?

.~.~.~.~.

ANYWAY, back to the story! Here's a summary of what I changed:

-Ji-Young is now full Korean, not half English, half Korean as I originally set her out to be. The fact she was born and raised in London, England still remains.

- Not only is Ji-Young a billionaire CEO, she now also owns her own gang. The name is still being decided so if you have any ideas, please drop them in the comments and I'll give credit to whoever has the best name (•ө•)♡ She was nicknamed the burning rose by the press.

-I imagine Ji-Young as Lisa Manoban from BLACKPINK and her character is inspired by Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark as most of you must've thought(≖ᴗ≖✿)

Here's a summary what I will change:

- The name of the book so go ahead and drop ideas! I'll give credit to whoever has the best nameʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

- The book cover will be changed every time Ji-Young has to step into the next chapter of her life. The cover reveal will happen before the chapters will be posted┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

.~.~.~.~.

As a final note, I want to say thank you soooo much for taking this book to 14K views, commenting, voting and following me. I'm really grateful and this motivates me to finally begin writing again after a long period of absence and inconsistency. Lets get to 50K!!!!

ಥ_ಥ If I don't then pls go ahead and throw a brick at my head lol

Well, I cya guys around. Byee♡