Chapter 11

I hear someone walk into my studio. I suddenly awoke seeing James leaning of the wall watching me with amusement. I stare back tiredly from my position then get to my feet and look over to the canvases on its wooden displays, spilt paint, scattered brushes and stained tissues on the table to my left.

This studio was for painting while the other was for music. The studio was a fairly large room with red brick walls. Large glass windows had lightened the room with the suns warmth. Shelving units placed back of the room holding supplies of all sorts. My recently painted works were stacked behind the table beside me. In the middle stood a bigger table for planning purposes. On the wall to my right, stood a partially painted canvas as the size of the wall hid by a curtain sheet. The walls displayed a few of my finest works.

I finally set my eyes upon the finished work in front of me.

"What your verdict, James?", I questioned as I continue to stare at the outcome. He walked closer and stood beside me. "Oh my god", he breathed out. "That was all I needed to hear", I say beginning to clean up. I noticed James continued to stare at painting with utter curiosity and interest. "What do you call this painting, Miss Lee?", James asks looking at me. I hadn't thought off that.

I stare at the painting intently. The picture was of a chained hand reaching out and up. It symbolises humanity and hope. "The Hope in Humanity", I whisper enough for him to hear. He looks at me with a satisfied grin. 

I grab a pen and sign the painting then stacking with the others. I look at James for a brief moment. "I'll be down once I freshen  up." He nods and I walk towards my room. I walk in the attached bathroom and put my hands under the warm running water, watching the paint slide off so effortlessly. 

One day I will own an art Museum of my very own. In London or Seoul?  I  move on to my dental routine, facial and showering routine. I step out wrapped in a towel. I walk over my bed where my clothes of the day were already sitting. I wore a white v-neck top which was tucked into my red trousers, a red blazer draped on the shoulders and white skinny strapped heels. I attach my earphones and mp3 to my neck. 

I grab my phone not expecting many notices considering I have no contact of friends, family, just James. 

I move onto Instagram. 181 million followers. Then Twitter. 107.8 million followers. 

I'll have my team update my pages, I thought and grabbed my bag. I began walking down the staircase and walked towards the dining room.

I see a few maids rushing to putting the plates, cutlery and food on the dining table. I was soon greeted by them and so I did in return. I took my seat and motioned everyone to take their seat to which they were hesitant but obeyed nonetheless and we dug in. The sound of cutlery clicking filled the room.

I was soon finished and was ready to leave for school. James was too. I stand to look at everyone with a sincere smile. "Please, take your time eating...take some food home... it will only go to waste", I say emotionlessly taking James's arm and he leads me to the limo. I hadn't seen the maids smiles and the sat in awe of they themselves had witnessed.

"What you did there Miss Lee, was very generous of you", James says as he was driving.

"Its the least I could do", I say looking out the window. "There's more isn't there, Miss Lee?", he asks with a smirk. I nod and look at him. "This worlds too corrupted", I say.