5

"Hey!" A voice calls out as I walked down the UA halls, I activate my inconspicuous quirk trying to get them off of my trail. They don't know who I am, so it should be easy for them to forget, though if they are really looking for me then my quirk won't work. Thankfully though they didn't call out again, and when I turned around round-face stood in the hall confused on what she was doing. I could feel a smile appear on my lips, it's better that way.

Little did I know that, that quirk didn't work on everyone- as 3 pairs of eyes watched me while I turned away and walked off.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"I am here!" I hear Uncle Yagi say from behind the door before opening it up, "coming though the door like a hero!" I literally raise my right hand and face palm. Unbelievable. All the other kids in the class room gasped, like it was crazy or something.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher!"

I ignored everyone's crazy mood just because All Might was in the room as I tried to go over who was who in class. Going from front to back and door to window, the seat off to the corner next to the door was Yuuga Aoyama. Behind him was Amina Ashido. Then behind her was Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida, and Ochako Uraraka. Off to her left was Rikidou Satou. Infront of him was Kouji Kouda, Enijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Mashirao Ojiro. Off to his Left was Mezou Shouji, behind him was Kyouka Jirou, Hanta Sero, Fumikage Tokoyami, and then you have Shouto Todoroki. Off to his left is Momo Yaoyorozu, in-front of her is Minoru Mineta, Izuku, Katsuki, and then there was me. Sitting in the front row next to the wall.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High, Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101'. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it!" I directed my eyes to uncle Yagi, though I was still going over the names in my head. "Today's Lesson will pull no punches!"

"Fight training!" Katsuki says in glee.

"Real Combat?" Izuku speaks up in wonder.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is..." he point to the wall, "looking good! These suits was designed based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." Everyone started cheering, I move my hands to cover up my ears. So loud.. "get yourself suited up and then meet me at training ground beta!"

I was the first one to get up and grab the case, the number 16 on it. Making my way out and going to the locker room.

(A/N: for the people who are uncomfortable or dislike the outfit chosen *you aren't alone because I don't like it either* feel free to use your imagination! I think this chapter, and maybe one other, are the only chapters that refer to this outfit

(A/N: for the people who are uncomfortable or dislike the outfit chosen *you aren't alone because I don't like it either* feel free to use your imagination! I think this chapter, and maybe one other, are the only chapters that refer to this outfit. So, if you don't want to think about using this outfit that's fine! :) Don't feel like you have to use this!)

My outfit was in all black, which I mostly made for myself. Unfortunately when I was choosing how to set it all up Midnight was watching over me for the day because Aizawa got busy- so she helped me out.

I wanted full on pants, but something that wouldn't be too tight and that I could wear without having restrictions- so we went with a pair of black loose pants; kind of like joggers. It was being held up by a pair of metal that was wrapped around around my waist. It is suppose to have no sleeves but I didn't really like the feeling of having my arms pair so I had two long sleeves prepared to be put over my arms. One over my biceps and the other over my arms and my palm. The top was a high-neckline crop top, the back of it Let mostly opened except for a chain that ran over the top of my back to give my wings room.

Yes, Wings. Another one of my main quirks that I've used is called Dark Angel, giving me the ability to produce wings and fly- which actually really isn't good for my body and using it before has put a large noticeable scar on my back. But the chain mostly covered it up. Last but not least I had a mask, it really served no purpose, Midnight and I just thought it looked cool. It seemed also the people who made my suit had decorated my outfit in red jewels which actually looked pretty nice.

I pull at the little arm cuffs one last time, maybe I should have went with something like a hoodie for my arms, that left my back open- I can already tell these cuffs are going to get annoying.

I was the first one out, meeting Uncle Yagi before everyone else. "Young y/n" he says to me and I smile at him, giving him a twirl.

"Look at my costume!"

"Midnight helped you- didn't she.." He says as he shakes his head and I let out a small laugh. He then gave me a little more serious look, "I looked over your papers, you are only identifying one of the quirks as the only quirk you have?" He asked but then he comes closer and looked at my outfit.

"Gramps thought it would be better for me and for the kids in this school... if no one knew. He was concerned that people would be afraid of me, I wasn't planning to tell anyone my quirk anyways"

"I've noticed you've been using your other quirk; inconspicuous. It seemed that the only one who has been taking notice of you is Young Bakugo."

"Yeah that's scary too, he's the first person I didn't want to notice me!" I whine, I'm gonna have to work with my inconspicuous quirk and see if I can make it stronger. That's when I started to hear footsteps and I turn around,

"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. from now on you are all..." my eyes widened, a few of their outfits was actually pretty cool. "Heroes in training!" Wow... "this is getting me all revved up. You look so cool! Now. Shall we get started, You by chance newbies?"

 Shall we get started, You by chance newbies?"