105

Here is the match listing from first match to last (from last chapter)
Cementoss vs Kirishima and Sato
Ectoplasm vs Sui and Tokoyami
Power Loader vs Ojiro and Iida
Aizawa vs Todoroki and Momo
13 vs Aoyama and Uraraka
Gramps vs Mina and Kaminari
Uncle Mic vs Jiro and Koji
Snipe vs Shoji and I (y/n)
Midnight vs Sero and Mineta
Uncle Yagi vs Izuku and Katsuki

-y/n pov-

"Lets begin" Aizawa speaks, "The teams will take the practical exam in the order you were called. We have a stage prepared for you. Sato, Kirishima. Youre up first"

"Yes sir!" They say in sync,

"Those waiting their turn to fight can either watch the exams or try to strategize together as a team. It's your choice. Thats all" Aizawa speaks as they began to turn around and walk off, my feet moves as I wanted to ask why exactly I was put up against Snipe, but my feet stop.

"Y/n" Shoji walks over to me and I turn to him,

"Shoji," I say and I smile,

"I think this is the first time weve really ever spoken despite sitting next to each other in class" He speaks and I nod,

"I think so as well. Do you want to try and make up a plan of some sort while we watch in the Monitoring room? Our match isn't until the end so we have plenty of time to think of something" I say and he nods,

"Im fine with that" He speaks as we began to walk, "Also, I dont want to worry you, but I noticed Snipe wasnt given any of those compressed weights when the teacher's were putting them on"

I nod, "I noticed as well. Dont worry much about it" I say as I turn to look at him, "Snipes quirk is Homing, which allows him to control trajectory of any and all of the bullets he shoots. He is precise but compared to us combined, he is at an disadvantage. Its why he wasnt given compressed weights"

"I see,"

"Unfortunately, this is still going to be extremely tricky. We have him beat in both power individually and together we slightly overpower him in speed. Snipe's sensing skill is extremely sharp which is why he actually carries around smoke grenades. We should expect him using one or more in our battle to keep us from running. Now with his guns, I highly doubt he will shoot you in particular. I can avoid them so I know he will be shooting for the hit, meaning be careful standing behind me." I could see the look of confusion on Shoji's face but he doesnt push for answers, "Im assuming that we will get better scores if we captured Snipe, do you agree?"

"Yes, I would figure as much. Will we be attempting to capture him?"

I lift my hand to my chin, "It will be tricky if he uses smoke to get rid of our vision... I cant see in smoke-" My eyes widned, "But you can!" I say as I turn to him excitedly, "We are going for the captured, so here's the plan..."

-skip-

"Well, Looks like I have my work cut out for me today" Grams says as Izuku, Shoji, and I stood in the monitoring room. The door opens and Uraraka walks in

"Oh, Deku, Y/n, Shoji" Uraraka says and I sweat drop as she walks in alone. I expected that Izuku would have troubles with his teammate but I didnt expect this from Aoyama. "Are you guys watching too? Hi"

"Yeah" Izuku nods, "Its not like we get many chances to watch students in combat with teachers, right?" Izuku slightly sweat drops, "And besides... I dont think Kacchan really wants to talk strategy with me"

"I can see that" Uraraka sighs slightly, "And, uh, my partner is a little preoccupied with himself." I rolled my eyes, I forgot Aoyama was... special. "That's why I thought I'd try and get inspiration from everyone else's battles."