13

[No POV]
[Location: Classroom]

"It's time, class rep. Let's begin." Yaoyorozuzu says as she and Izuku stood in front of the class.

"Uh— Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!" Izuku was nervous but he still wanted to do this for his friend Iida. "He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!"

"Yeah you know what. If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?" Kirishima speaks up.

"Yep!" Kaminari agrees.

"This is a waste of time. I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up." Aizawa says as he laid on the floor.

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job... THEN I humbly accept." He says as he raises his right arm in the air. "I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!"

"Sounds good, emergency exit!" Kirishima says with a smile and a thumbs up.

[y/n POV]

"How were ordinary members of the press able to bypass our security systems?" Nezu asked as him, midnight, Grams, and I stood next to the decayed gates. "Someone else must have been behind this. Some villain actually managed to infiltrate our school. But was this purely a show of power or a declaration of war?"

It was that guy from this morning. There was no doubt about it.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"You werent in class earlier" Izuku says as he comes up behind me. I was putting everything away in my school bag, but my brain was full of questions of who that guy was. "Y/n?"

"Oh- s-Sorry.." I say as I get up and look at him with a shy smile. "I guess I wasn't huh?" I awkwardly laugh.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a concern face.

"Sorry. I'm just thinking about stuff. That's all" I say and he looks at me with a look.

"I'm always here to talk."

"Thanks Izuku. I'll be alright- really" I say as I lift up my hand in apology. "But I appreciate the concern, I just got busy and couldn't come to class"

"Midoriya!"

"Deku!" The two friends of Izuku comes over to us, "ready to head home?" Uraraka asks and Izuku turns to look at me. I give him a smile and turn my heels- raising my right hand up and gave him a wave.

I walked by the school entrance, stopping where they have picked up the rubble off of the ground but standing guard was Cementoss. He seemed to be patching up the mess that was created. He done enough to where the students could still walk out but it didn't look like it was a whole wreck. I walk over to him, touching the cement. "Y/n what have I told you about touching it after I've placed it" He lectures me.

"Jeez" I groan as I remove my hand and stand next to him, watching him do his work. "Did Nezu get any ideas of what happened?"

"This isn't really a place to be talking about this."

"I'm being serious for once" I say with a pout. "I saw a guy this morning, right before the doors shut closed when one of the reporters tried getting in."

"Y/n" he says and he moves and places his hand on my head. "Remember you're still a kid and shouldn't be getting yourself involved with this." He says but a frown appears on my face and I send him a glare.

"I'm not a kid." I snapped and a smile reaches his face, moving his hand he flicks me on the forehead.

"Yeah you are, now get going. I'm busy."

I whined as I felt my forehead hurt from the small impact. "I'll get you back for that" I groan as I rubbed my forehead. "If you wasn't busy doing your job i would-"

"What could you possibly do, y/n?" He asked and I sniffle.

"You're so mean"

"Now run along home" He says and he shoo's me away. Cementoss and I have a weird relationship, he's always acting like that annoying older brother figure for me.

I stick my tongue at him and move on my feet, heading for the apartment. "Hey you" a voice that was familiar- it was almost too familiar. I stop and turn around to see Katsuki. "I was about beat the shit out of you if you ignored me" he growled.

"Katsuki" I say with a smile, but he just shoot glares at me as he walked up to me.

"I wanted to ask you something you damn nerd" he says as he stopped in front of me and watches me. I tilt my head to the side, my h/c hair slowly falling. He went to open his mouth but my eyes moved- to the left.

I saw something but I wasn't sure what it was. I mean I swore it looked just like the guy from before but at the same time I wasn't sure. "Hey you listening you damn bitch?!" Katsuki yells at me and grabs on to my shirt. "You looking down on me bitch? I won't let you beat me ever again!"

I loose my composure and I smack Katsuki hands off of me and I shoot him a glare. But a few seconds after I did it I instantly regretted. I back up from him and throw my hands up in the air. "S-Sorry." I say as I was now afraid for my life.

I could feel how angry how he was. It radiates off of him like a heat wave. I really enjoy my life and I'm not really ready to die. So without thinking I quickly turn my heel and begin running off. "Are you making a damn fool of me or something?!" He yells as he runs after me.

"I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"

"Die!"