19

[continuing on from last chapter]

"What do you mean?" Cementoss questions as the red hair boy brought up y/n.

"That purple mist guy teleported her somewhere, or taken her. We don't know yet" Kirishima says and Cementoss fist clenched.

"We will deal with the matter then. Thank you for letting me know" Cementoss says. Kirishima nods and runs back to see if Bakugo and Todoroki was alright.

All Might let's out a sigh of relief, "Thanks for that. You saved my butt, Cementoss."

"My pleasure. We should sneak you out of here and get you both to the nurse's office. Seriously, All Might. That could have been really bad. I will also let you know about y/n when we figure out what was going on" Cementoss says.

"Right. I heard that, they got a hold of her." All Might spoke as he hit his fist on the ground, "the way it sounded as well, they knew what she is capable of. Whatever it is, we are going to need to find her fast."

"Right. Y/n was taken." Midoriya says a he looks down at the ground in shame. "I couldn't save her, by time she called out she already warped away. Right when you and Nomu started fighting that mist guy totally went to Y/n." Midoriya says.

"Y/n is a strong girl. Specially when she has no one around her; I have faith that she will be alright- or more I'm hoping that she is." All Might says with a sigh.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

[y/n POV]
[Location: Infirmary]

My body was hot. I felt like I was on fire, It's so hot. Turn down the heat. Even though I felt this heat I could hear mumbling in my ear.

[FlashBack]

"Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Look at my wings!" My vision was dark but soon turned into a girl. A small one at that, big e/c eyes and short h/c hair. It was me, when I was super young.

On my back flapped my little Fallen Angel Wings. "Master really gives you the best quirks" says a little boy, I couldn't make him out. His whole head was missing and as a replacement was a big red box with an x. "I'm jealous of you y/n, but then again, Im proud to call you my little sister. You'll grow up to be strong just like master wants us to be!"

"As long as you're by my side Onii-Chan!"

[End]

My eyes opened slowly. What exactly was that? "Well I guess I won't scold you for him being back here since I'd wasn't your fault." Grams voice rang in my ear.

"I can't be sure yet. But I think I shortened my time limit again with that fight" Uncle Yagi's voice was the next voice I heard. My eyes widened as I listened in. I hear a gasp, not any gasp. It was Midoriya's. "I hope I can at least still hold the form for an hour."

"I'm so sorry.." Midoriya apologizes.

"Well, no use worrying. These things happen. I'm just glad everyone is- y/n your awake?" Uncle Yagi says and my eyes moved as I also sit up.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry." I say apologetically. I move my right hand and wipe the sweat off of my head, my head was blazing hot.

"I'm just glad you're okay." He breathes, "when they said you got taken I didn't know what to think, Cementoss ended up finding you not too far from the middle of USJ passed out on the ground"

"Lay back down y/n" Grams says as she comes over to me and forces me back down. "You're running a fever again. What a trouble maker."

"No wonder I feel hot" I groan as I try to relax. "I'm not surprised though." I say and then my eyes widened. "Wait a second."

"Huh what's wrong y/n?" Midoriya asks with concern but he still laid on the bed.

"I-" I stopped I couldn't speak a word- I was sworn in. "I can't say it." I let out a small laugh, "never mind."

"Are you sure?" Midoriya asked and I let out a sigh. "They knew about your quirk" Midoriya states and I nod. I knew they knew- specially after what's happened.

"Unfortunately, i don't even know who they-" I stop and remember how I was randomly able to know Kurogiri's name. "I didn't know who they were."

"Wait you know about her quirk young Midoriya?" Uncle Yagi asked.

"She told me about it." Midoriya says in defense.

"Did you really tell him because you found out he has one for all?" Uncle Yagi asked me and he shakes his head. I let out a small laugh.

"You know how I work Uncle Yagi, and anyways, he is your predecessor- i think someone close to you should know."

"Uncle Yagi?!" Midoriya asked in shock as he sits up as well.

" yeah- I call All Might Uncle Yagi. Specially after I found out about the whole quirk situation." I say as I stifle an awkward laugh.

"You three that's enough talking. Y/n is running a high fever and she needs to rest- that goes for you two as well." Grams lectures the two.

(TIME FOR A BIRTHDAY BASH SPAM) = POSTING 3 CHAPTERS TODAY WOOT WOOT