60

"So why are you here?" I asked while we were walking out of UA. She had gotten permission to take me out.

"To come see you silly" She says with a smile, "I know I can't come in and check on you when you gain new quirks— so since I'm on vacation, I wanted to come and see you."

"Really?" I asked and she nods.

"So how many quirks do you have now?"

"Uhh..." I moved my hand to tap on my chin as I thought. "I think I'm up to 18 right now- no 19"

She smiles at me, "Wow you're such a lucky girl. I wonder if you have a limit on how many quirks you can gain"

"I'm not sure" I shrug and she smiles.

"So, I've heard you've been having some memory problems lately. What have you started to remember?" She asked and I gave her another shrug.

"I'm not even sure. It's all just a bunch of random stuff that I can't piece together" as we walked to go somewhere out to eat she continued her questions. She even asked about what happened after the sports festival. It was one question that caught me off guard.

"How have your thoughts been standing lately?" She asked and my eyebrow raised, I didn't quite understand.

"What do you mean?"

"Your dream. Do you still want to be a hero?" She asked and my eyes widened. Why would she ask something like that? She stops walking and turns to me. "Maybe other people can't see it, but it's clear as day. Your eyes have gotten duller then from when we last met"

"My eyes have dulled?"

"You've been second guessing yourself. Who you are. Everything" she moved forward and puts her hand on my cheek. "But, I promise you, you're the type of person that any group would accept." Suddenly Kuroko forms as grabs her wrist with his shadowy hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he pulls her hand off my cheek and a small circle object laid in her middle finger.

"Oh my, it's the great shadow quirk" she says as she smiles.

"Kuroko, I told you not to come out without permission!" I scolded him but then I look at fortune.

Kuroko lets go of her hand, "I will do what I have to do to protect you"

"Protect her? It's just a device to track her"

"Track me?" I asked and she smiles, "why would you need to track me?"

"I heard you ran off, so I thought it would be nice to put a tracking device on you just Incase it happens again" her explanation seemed reasonable. Although, something about the way it sound made me feel suspicious.

-skip-

I ended up taking the tracking device in the end. She talked to me throughout our lunch on why it was important to know where I was at all times, specially with all the stuff that's been going on with the Villain.

Once I got home Kuroko forced his way back out, "I don't trust her Y/n" he spoke as he began to pace back and forth in the room. "That woman, she gives me the creeps. Something about her puts me off so much"

"You're suspicious Of everyone" I grumble as I throw myself on my bed. He paces over and takes the tracking device from me, throwing it on the floor and smashing it. "Hey!" I yell and he disappears.

"Kuroko!" I growled as I jump off my bed and kneel down on the floor. I pick up the broken tracking device and hold it in my hands. I let out a sigh as I thought of the way I'd more likely be punished for this. Who knew how expensive it was. What was worse was I couldn't even figure out why Kuroko would act like that. He always listened to me and never acted rash like that.

Later that I night I woke up to a buzzing sound of my phone. I sat up and patted my dresser for my phone. When I grab a hold of it I look to see who it was.

It was Izuku. He had texted me. Intrigued I sit up and pull my phone over to me. I open up the text message and it was a message that he sent of his location. The location was out in Hosu. "Why would be send me his location?" I asked outloud as I pressed on it. He was out in the middle of an alley way. My eyebrows furrowed. "An- Alley way?! He must be in trouble" I mentally curse as I was taking up precious time that Izuku May be in trouble. I throw on a black hoodie and black tights, throwing my hair up in a pony tail and rushing out of my room.

It was late, meaning Aizawa was sleeping and wouldn't notice if I left now. I was thankful. I slide on my shoes and run out of the house, spreading my wings and beginning to fly. My hands move over my phone as I call Izuku. "Pick up!" I say as worry began to fill me. There would be no way he wouldn't send me his location while being in an alley way and not be in trouble.

Hosu was far, but not too far. It normally would take maybe 20 minutes to get there by train. If I really rushed I might be able to get there in 10 minutes.

"Please be okay!"

___

Who watched the first episode of BNHA Season 4 yesterday?? Because I did and even went as far as going on a full bnha merch shopping spree. I'm so sorry bank account