95

July 15th

-no pov-

Like the students of class 1-A had planned, they had all met up to check in on y/n the first day that visiting was open for them. Luckily this day ran on a Sunday so they were allowed to come in as early as 10 am. They had all decided to split into groups to go out and gather things to leave in y/n's hospital room so when she woke up she would know they were there. There was 3 groups; Card, Balloons, and Flowers. Each group had their respective captain, Mina who was in charge of the card, Momo who was in change of the balloons, and Todoroki who was in charge of the followers.

A little before 10 had rolled around everyone (even Bakugou;; Yeah i know surprising) had gathered in the front of the hospital with their respective items. They decided to make sure they signed the card with cute little messages before going inside just in case that she may be awake.

After they finished they walked inside to go see y/n. Thankfully the lady in the front desk allowed all of them to go at once and gave them y/n hospital room number. When they reached the door everyone stopped and took a deep breath in before opening the door.

Ren and Romeo who had been given special permission to stay in the hospital with y/n, was inside the room. Ren was sitting off to the side while Romeo was laying on the medical bed next to y/n dozing off. Ren head snaps up as some of the students fill the room, a lot of the faces were unfamiliar, "Ren!" Uraraka says as she walks over and Ren stands up.

"Uraraka" He smiles as the rest of the students filled in, "What is this? A party?" Ren asked as he walks over to Romeo.

"l/n," Iida speaks as Ren shakes Romeo a tad bit, "Its good to see you, its been awhile"

"Romeo, get up. Y/n has some visitors" Ren says and Romeo sits up rubbing his eyes, "Iida," Ren turns his head to Iida, "Didnt I tell you to call me Ren?"

"Who's this little cutie!" Uraraka asked as Ren picks up Romeo and moves him out of the way,

"This is my younger brother Romeo" Ren smiles as he moves Romeo over to the chairs to sit.

"Are you related to y/n?" Kirishima walks over and goes to shake Ren's hand,

Ren nods, "Yeah, Im Ren L/n, Y/n's elder brother. You all must be her classmates" Ren smiles and everyone nods, "Y/n will be so happy to know you all came to see her"

"Y/n had an elder brother?" Mina asked asked as she was helping Todoroki to place down the flowers they had gotten.

"Yeah. Ren goes to UA too!" Uraraka says and they all looked in confusion as he rubbed the back of his neck,

"Im a 3rd year in the general studies department" he explains and some say ooo in responce. Romeo had gotten himself off the chair and walked over to Todoroki who placed the flowers into the vase Mina had filled with water.

Romeo pulls at Todoroki's jacket trying to see what kind of flowers they had gotten. Todoroki notices and bends down to pick up Romeo to bring him higher so he could see the flowers better. His eyes widened, "Oh wow! Daffodils and Peonies!" Romeo says in excitement,

"You like flowers?" Todoroki asked and Romeo nods.

Bakugou goes over to y/n medical bed and stands next to her. She had guaze pads on her face, bandages on her neck which went down to her wrists. One of her legs was in a cast that was being held up. Iv's were also attached to her and she looked unreasonably pale. Midoriya stood on the other side as he looked at y/n with such a sad face.

Midoriya had gone to Aizawa after class and had spoken to him about y/n. Aizawa explained that y/n had been found laying on the ground in the front of the school gates. Someone had brought her there and then set off the UA alarms before leaving her there. Midoriya then explains the card he had gotten and told him about detective Kai. Aizawa had told him that there was no detective Kai working on y/n's case. Aizawa ended up taking the card and brought Midoriya into questioning as they were trying to figure out who even brought y/n back.

Unfortunately they came empty as they couldnt find a Kai with silvery white hair and green eyes contained within the data base. They even took the tracking devices away from Midoriya and the other 3 students to see if there was any way to trace back to whoever this Kai was, but they ended up with nothing again. Now it was a complete mystery who had gone and reteived y/n, bringing her back to UA's hands.

"She looks so pale..." Mina speaks as she had walked next to Midoriya and looked down at y/n face,

"Some people are actually sick," Sero says as he joins.

Midoriya turns his head to Ren, "Ren, Do you have any idea when y/n will wake up?"

Ren shakes his head no, "Apparently shes under a strong sleeping narcotic. They suspect she may be asleep for awhile" Midoriya looks over with a small frown, "Dont worry too much about it Midoriya," Ren comes over and pats Midoriya on the shoulder, "The doctor says its really good for her. If she was awake the pain would have been a struggle for her"

"She was hurt that badly?" Ojiro asked and Ren nods,

"Major bruising, stab wounds, internal bleeding, fractured bones, and then you have her quirk basically tearing her apart from the inside... Just the sound of it sounds extremely painful" Some of the students in the room tenses from the mention of Y/n quirk. The conversation before about her quirk was still in the back of their minds but couldnt say much due to the chance of getting expelled. Ren notices the tension that had changed in the room, "So its just really great shes sleeping. She isnt in pain at all"

The students stayed a little while longer before deciding it was time to leave, "Make sure you tell Y/n we were here!" Mina waves her hand as she leaves. In the end, the only people left were Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki.

"Big bro, Im hungry" Romeo says and Ren looks down at his younger brother. Ren smiles,

"Im heading downstairs to grab something to eat. Ill see you guys around" Ren says as he grabs Romeo's hand to take him to the cafeteria. Bakugou doesnt say anything as he turns his heel and walks out after Ren. Midoriya lets out a small laugh as he was actually pretty happy to see Bakugou coming to check in on y/n.

"How long are you planning to stay here?" Midoriya asked as he looks over at Todoroki. His eyes slightly widened as Todoroki's right hand moved to pushed a small lock of hair behind y/n ear. "Todoroki..." Midoriya says as Todoroki backs up and looks at Midoriya,

"Im leaving now" Todoroki says as he turns and begins walking out, "Ill see you tomorrow, Midoriya"

-