29

[This is going to be so blunt and simple. I don't really know how I can change things for it to work out properly and I kind of want to get this done because I have a whole night of studying ahead of me tonight] (When you publish a chapter that you wrote 2-3 months ago. Lmao -Dragneel)

"Oh, goody. It is time to get this party started." Midnight says.

"Hey hey- look alive!" I hear Uncle Mic say in the microphone, did aizawa fall asleep? I wouldn't doubt it.. "after 15 minutes to pick teammates and talk strategy, 12 cavalry teams are preparing to go head-to-head."

"I see some unexpected student combinations.." I hear aizawa speak and I instantly feel my skin jump. Don't be mad that I teamed up with people from class 1-B! "Good job." My eyes sparkled as I felt like that was just for me.

"Come on, everyone get your hands in the air! It is time for an arena-thumping UA battle Royale! Let me hear you scream!" Uncle Mic yells. Just then I get up into position as the rider and tie the headband around my neck; the numbers 740 ran across it as it was the second highest number- meaning people who are smart enough to not go for the 10 mil will more likely come after us.

I look around me, I guess I never really looked at who was on what team. First one I spot is Izuku and his team, of course he would end up being the rider as well. When his eyes connect with mine I send him a smile, moving my right arm up to wave once before giving him a thumbs up.

His face brightens up from the serious look he had as he gives me a thumbs up back. We was all set up around a large opening. "Hey Tetsutetsu" a voice says beside us, my eyes moved to hit a guy. I think his name was Monoma. "No hard feelings, okay?"

"Right!" Tetsutetsu says as he nods with confidence. Friendly rivalry. How sweet.

"Let's get this party started! One finial countdown before the game starts! Three! Two! One!" Mic yelled.

"Begin!" Midnight says it before Uncle Mic could. Everyone started running, most was running for Izuku but I took this moment and smiled.

"They won't even see us coming" I say as I directed them to run over there as well. I of course wanted the 10 mil but honestly I didn't want us to become the target.

we talked this over before those 15 minutes was up.

[Flashback]

"I think we should wait till the last few seconds before stealing 10 mil. Everyone will be after it in the beginning of the game and if we stole it too early we would become targets." I say as the 3 listened in on my plan. "Even if we don't get the 10 mil we will still make it through, just with this one headband."

"That's very true. I'm glad we all placed well in the obstacle course." Honenuki says with a sigh.

"I'm not backing down from that 10 million so easily though" I say as I put my finger in the air. "I have a special trick. It will only work if things turn out just right. Care to listen?"

"Of course" Shiozaki says with a nod, her beautiful green hair bounces.

"I'm in class 1-A and if I do say for myself, I know them fairly well. Katsuki and Todoroki will both go after the 10 million. Though I know Todoroki won't make a move till the end. If I can get just at the right distance to Izuku without Todoroki stopping us I should be able to steal the headband."

"Question; how exactly will you be able to do it?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"It's my fire quirk" I lied, "it's not any ordinary fire quirk. Though that's really all I know" I say with a small laugh, "the downside of this is that if I do this I'll have to switch out our own headband with Izuku's." I say. It was mostly a lie, I didn't need to do it- but I kind of felt like I had the advantage and it would be only fair to izuku.