16

They must have known what my quirk was, there wouldn't be any other reason why they would have done this. They called that a present- but from who? I have such a terrible feeling about this.

The noise of guys groaning reach my ears. I could see anything with the tears blurring my vision. Footsteps make their way to me and I look around me- trying to shake the tears off of me.

"I can't believe you let yourself get beat by a bunch of amateurs" todoroki's voice fills my ear.

"Huh, I'm paralyzed from the neck down.." I say with a soft chuckle as I let out a sigh of relief. I feel a hand touch my chin, holding it as they whipped a cloth across my eyes. When I opened my eyes my vision was clear again.

"I see. Do you have any idea how long?" He asked as he couched in-front of me. "What exactly even happened to you?" I went to open my mouth but no words left my mouth.

"No." I say as I drop my head, I was 'sworn in' my body won't allow me to tell anyone. Shit.

He grabs a hold of my arm and pulls me up, sliding his arms around me and lifts me up; holding me bridal style. "Let's get going"

After awhile of walking I started to get a feel in my arms. "I can feel my arms" I moaned as I could slightly move my fingers.

"Good, let's transfer you on my back. I won't be able to do much if we get caught up with more pathetic amateurs if I continue to carry you like this" He says and I give him a nod.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

Torodoki started to run once we heard an explosion and Uncle Yagi came. Once we got close enough to see my ears is filled with Katsuki's voice, "get the hell outta my way, Deku!"

Torodoki sends ice across the ground and freezes up the large black creature in his spot, Uncle Yagi was being held together by it while it was in the middle of being inside of a black hole in the ground. "One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might." Todoroki says as I held on to his back.

Uncle Yagi took that moment to loosen the grip of the creature and jump away from it. Uncle Yagi makes a grunt as he placed his hand on to his left side, where his serious wound was from 5 years ago.

Kirishima  jumps in and goes after the light blue hair man who stood before us. That overwhelming feeling went coursing though my veins again. "Damn! That was gonna be cool!" Kirishima says as the blue hair man steps away- dodging the attack.

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." Todoroki says and I move myself off of him. My feet wobbled under me but I used my hand and rested it on todoroki's shoulder for support.

"Kachan! Everyone!" Izuku says. We all stood there, watching each other. But I notice the pair of red eyes stared me down the most.

He turns, "Kurogiri" my eyes widened, it was his name. How did I know?! "How could you let this beat get the best of you? You've gotten yourself into a real jam here."

"Heh. You got careless you dumb villain" Katsuki says as he held Kurogiri's metal down on the ground.  "It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that warp gate, you used that mist to hide your actual body, as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed. But if you didn't have a body you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they are well aimed." A picture flashes before my eyes as I see a small version of a boy that looked just like Kurogiri. Misted head but wore a tiny little tux. Katsuki explodes his hand, "don't move!" He yells as Kurogiri makes a grumbling sound. "You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks." He threatened.

My feet shuffled, I didn't like how that sounded and for some reason I felt like I had to protect Kurogiri. Control yourself. Control yourself. Stop these feelings- stop them now! "Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic" Kirishima says.

"They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the league of villains look like amateurs. Can't have that." The man in blue hair turns and looks at the dark creature. "Nomu."

The black creature pulls himself out of one hole and his right arm and right leg falls off as they was both frozen. "How is that thing still moving? He's all messed up." Izuku asked.

"Stay back everybody!" Uncle Yagi instructed. That's when realization hit me, isnt this where Aizawa went to fight? Where did he go?! I move my head and I look around. My head snaps back at I hear ice break. The Nomu started to grow his arm and leg back. "What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption."

"I didn't say that was his only quirk" the man with blue hair speaks and my eyes widened, not his only quirk? What is that suppose to mean? But that quirk; he must have regeneration.

"He must have regeneration." I mumbled as I watch the creature stands steadily with his new grown leg and arm.

"You're right. He also has super-regeneration. Nothing less from someone like you, huh?" He asked me, his deep red eyes peering down at me. Some reason though, I didn't feel terrified like I did the first time I saw him. If that was what I felt anyways. "Nomu was modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back." He said it like he wasn't very proud of the Nomu who stood in front of me. Like in the end there was a bigger plan: something stronger they had that was nothing compared to this Nomu. "First, we need to free our method of escape. Get him Nomu"

My eyes widened as he moved after Katsuki- the Nomu was fast, definitely, but not fast enough! My lips curled into a smile as I watch Uncle Yagi move to take the hint, his eyes turned to me and gave me a look of determination. He moved to grab Katsuki and put him off to the side before he got hit.

Which overall, sent a blast of air everywhere and blowing everyone back, but me. But without Todoroki my legs collapsed and I fall on my knees. "Shit" I grumbled as my legs was still weak from whatever paralyzation I had.

"Kachan? Whoa, that's awesome, you dodged him!" Izuku says and i feel a hand grab my arm- it was Todoroki and he helped me over to the others.

"Shut up, no I didn't, you damn nerd" Katsuki replied.

"Then How did you get over here?" Kirishima asked.

"All Might" I breathed as I held on to Todoroki's shirt for support.

"Y/n!?" Izuku says as he realizes I'm here, I give him a small smile. "You don't look good!"

"I was paralyzed by a quirk. I'll be alright, it's just kind of hard to stand." I say. Then our head turns to Uncle Yagi who started to cough.

 Then our head turns to Uncle Yagi who started to cough