115

A/n: Im writing this author's note right after typing this. Its currently 4:43 am on July 4th and I dont know if its because im tired or what-- but I feel like this chapter is a hot mess. Like its so bad. Im so sorry. If you get confused or anything, please say something in the comments so I can clarify. I wont be rewriting this chapter because I just spent 4 hours writing this one chapter. I had no clue what I was doing and I was struggling with what I was writing about. Im not letting 4 hours go to waste. Anyways, im so sorry for this hot mess.

^its 2023 and I am going through it again

-y/n pov-

Soon enough, the police let go of Izuku and Uraraka, allowing us all being able to leave the empty mall. I stayed quiet for most of the walk to the restaurant that we would be eating at. Everyone was still being noisy like always, making it easier for me to not be involved in their conversations without being picked out.

When we we made it to the restaurant, we were sat down at a large table. It wasnt long after that, that a waiter had came over and grabbed all of out orders before leaving. I quietly listened to my classmates talking about nothing exactly important.

"Y/n?" Uraraka says with a brief smile as she sat off to my left. I looked over, kind of spooked by the sudden call of my name.

"Oh, uh, whats up?" I say as I look over at her and her smile becomes gentle as her eyes filled with slight worry.

"Are you okay? You've been quiet since we all separated..." I frown slightly as the thought of Tomura's hands gripped on to Izuku's neck before walking past me as I allowed him to walk away from me. "Did something... happen?"

"No, not really" I lie through my teeth as I let out a small lie. I feel like ive gotten too used to lying to everyone, this isnt good. "I just-" I pause as I bite my lip, "I just.. wished I didnt leave Izuku's side. He wouldnt have gotten hurt," My eyes widened when I feel a hand touch my head, making my head snap to the owner of these hands. My eyes look up at Izuku who held a soft smile,

"Dont worry about it Y/n," Izuku says as he gave me one of those sweet, heart pounding, smiles. His hand ruffles up my hair and I find myself swallowing as I almost wanted to cry. He pulls away and I nearly grab his hand to put it back on my head, but I refrained myself from doing so, mostly because I knew if I moved too suddenly I would accidentally allow a tear slip from my eyes. "We were really lucky. If you were there, you may have been the one who got hurt" I look off to the side slightly, "Thanks for worrying..." He lifts his hand to scratch his cheek, "But there is no need. Anyways, it wasnt that bad. It barely looks like it never happened now" He points at his neck and I nod.

"Try not to think about it too much now," Uraraka says and I turned my head to her, "It was the past" she continued trying to cheer me up and I nod.

"Sorry for worrying you, Uraraka" I turn to Izuku and give him a soft smile but he doesnt seem to return it, "Thanks Zuzu. You really are too good to me" The nickname makes his eyes widened and blush,

"Oh, y/n!" He says quickly as his face turns red and covers his eyes with his hands,

"Zuzu?!" Mina says as she was sitting across us, her voice was sweet, "Thats super cute!"

"Zuzu is such a pretty name!" Kaminari says laughing as Izuku puts his head down trying to cover his face in embarrassment.

"You think Denkichu?" I say with a smirk and Kaminari's eyes widened before he rolls his eyes,

"Not you too y/n!" Kaminari groans slightly as he was slightly tired of the Pikachu references but he began to laugh with a sweet smile.

"At least its better than Dunce face" Sero laughs. Everyone goes on continuing with the conversation as this had definitely lifted my spirits up. I was really lucky that I had all of my classmates, especially Izuku and Uraraka. I hope we could all stay like this forever. I dont want to loose such a large core of my happiness.