61

I really pushed myself, but I got there in 12 minutes. Once I reached the main city my eyes widened as the massacre happening around me. Flame and smoke, you could hear the screams of women and children who ran away.

The scene was scary yet comforted me in a way. At that moment Ive never felt so safe in my life- but it may not have been because of the scenery but actually because someone stood behind me.

"Quite a scene, isn't it y/n?" The voice spoke which spooked me. I move forward and turn around, my eyes widened when I see Kurogiri standing there. Noticing him I instantly back up more, but I stop to a force. Kurogiri's mist floated behind me as he stopped me from continuing on, "careful, walking backwards on roofs I mean. You might fall" he spoke and I turn to look down and notice I really was about to fall. Why did he stop me?

"Why did you..?" I questioned as I move forward and his mist disappears.

"I guess even having your memory erased you're still quite the same person" He speaks and my eyes widen more, making my head snap up to look at him.

"How do you-!"

"I know lots of things y/n" he cuts me off as he moved to my left and closer to the massacre of the town. He looked out, far and wide. By the way his body shifted he was takin in the view, dissatisfied. "You know a lot of things as well, you just haven't remembered yet"

"Someone simply doesn't know a lot of things without having a reason" I speak up, reviving a chuckle from him.

"I guess your right" he says as he turns to look at me, "you've always been a curious and very pushy girl" he spoke as he moved forward, closer to me. "I bet I could guess several of the million of questions you ask yourself every single day"

"What does this have to do with you knowing anything? If anything, it sounds like your bragging of knowing stuff" I grumbled which once again gains a laugh.

"Ah, Yes. Bragging is a way to put it" He says as he turns and moves passed me, "but perhaps I'm not bragging the way you think I am" he says as he stops at the other end of the roof.

"Then what are you bragging about?" I asked and he turns back around to look at me.

"Simply over the fact I know you better then everyone else. I know you better then that quirk of yours— I think you call him Kuroko" the way his body stood and how his mist swayed i had this overwhelming feeling he was smiling. "I hate to assume stuff, so I'll just state that I enjoy how close that name is to mine"

Him now saying that finally made me realize how close the names were, I hadn't even noticed until now. Did I... subconsciously name Kuroko because of Kurogiri? "I- I didn't do it on purpose! Why would I name my other half after a Villain?!" I say as I tried to take the defensive route.

"A villain, ah yes" he says as he looks up at the sky. "Speaking of villains. I think I'll answer a question of yours" he spoke as he looked back down on me, "the half asked one anyways" he paused for a moment before continuing. "I am here for the Villain Hero Killer. He hasn't said some nice things to Tomura, which Tomura is absolutely furious with"

"Tomura? You mean that guy with the blue exotic hair with that decaying quirk?"

He nods slightly, "yes. This move is quite foolish of him but master allows him to do as he pleases for the learning experience"

My head tilted to the side, "quite a foolish move? I don't think I understand"

"Out of anger he has taken Nomu's and brought them to this city to crush Hero Killer, But released the Nomu's into the main city where Hero Killer will be last." He began to walk again, "have you seen the news on the Hero Killer?" Kurogiri asked and I nod, "he attacks in places where less people will likely be, not crowded. Yet here is Tomura, letting 3 Nomu's out in the populated city" he stops and looks back at the city, "its been awhile now, so I won't be surprised if they are close to all being defeated. This was a waste of time and resources"

"So why didn't you guys stop him?" I asked and he responds with a chuckle.

"Like I said before. It's suppose to be a learning experience that Tomura will never learn" I could see his mist flicker as night time really took over the city and the fire began to die down. "See there is a difference between you and Tomura. You're a quick learner, usually doing what you're told, and you don't usually bite when your angry. Though, you did forget your memories— so you may be a little out of practice"

The way he spoke of me was so highly, yet it seems like he knew me personally when I was younger— wait. Knew me personally when I was younger? Does this mean I have a connection with the villains? "H-" the sound of a phone going off cuts me off, Kurogiri taking out a phone and looking at it.

"Looks like they've been defeated, my time here is done" he says as he began to move.

"Wait!" I say as I move forward, getting closer to him. My voice makes him stop in his tracks. "Be honest with me, am I connected to villains?" I asked and I hear him chuckle.

"Man, the people who erased your memories really did a number on you" he spoke, "connection with the villains? You're completely wrong" before I could ask how I was wrong but all this evidence proved I was, he disappeared inside of a portal. Leaving me alone in the dark night.

^this is a screenshot I took of "The Hoodie Girl" by yuenwrites

^this is a screenshot I took of "The Hoodie Girl" by yuenwrites . Idk, just reading it brought a lot of stuff to me and made me realize some things.

Anyhoo, how are you guys doing? Next Saturday may be a rollercoaster some of you aren't willing to take for this book. So I apologize in advance because of it.

I started a new anime. It's called Devils' Line. Let me tell you something, this is all I could ever ask for in an anime. Romance plot between a human and a vampire. Vampires are amazing, the human MC is good. And vampires. V A M P I R E S.

Anyways I'm gonna go back to WATCHING! BTW NEW EP OF BNHA COMIN OUT TODAY :)))