100

This is the scoring of each Individual in class 1-A from the written midterm exam.
Momo-1
Iida-2
Bakugou-3
Izuku-4
Todoroki-5
Y/n-6
Asui-7
Jiro-8
Mineta-9
Ojiro-10
Shoji-11
Koda-12
Sato-13
Uraraka-14
Tokoyami-15
Kirishima-16
Sero-17
Aoyama-18
Mina-19
Kaminari-20

-y/n pov-

"There's only one week left before your final exams begin," Aizawa speaks as he was hitting a stack of paper on his desk, straightening it into one neat pile. "Im sure you're all studying constantly, right?" I could feel half the class tense up with worry, "Dont forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There is also the practical portion to worry about." Aizawa takes the paper with him as he begins to move over to the door of the classroom, "Good luck" He steps outside of the door and shut it behind him.

As soon as the door shut half the class went in an uproar, "IVE BARELY EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!" Kaminari and Mina yell at the same time. Mina seemed so causal and laid back about it but there was a look of devastation that covered Kaminari's face. Mina begins to laugh as Kaminari completely snaps, grabbing his head in worry, "And with the sports festival and internship, I didnt have time to read the textbook!"

I watch as Tokoyami slightly sweat drops, "it's true that we havent had very much free time lately"

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms, so they dont seem all that hard" Sato says as he was conversing with Koda, whom was nodding along, agreeing with Sato. "I still cant help but be a little worried about these. We've been through a lot and they probably wont pull any punches when it comes to testing us" Sato continued on.

Mineta began to sparkle as he seems to be highly proud of himself, "As someone ranked in the top ten, Im not that concerned." Mineta flushes about his grades.

Mina and Kaminari rushes over, "What!? You were 9th in the midterms?!" They say in anger and Mina points her finger at Mineta,

"Aw, man, and here I thought you were one of us!"

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if they're kind of stupid!?" Kaminari speaks as he couldnt believe Mineta placed higher than him in the midterms, "Who's going to love you now!?"

Mineta has a smug look on his face as he speaks, "Everyone. Trust me."

"Mina, Kaminari! We've still got time to study! That way, we'll all get to go to the training camp together!" Izuku says trying to cheer up the two, "Right?"

"Yes!" Iida says as he tried to help on with Izuku, "As class rep, I have high hopes that we'll make U.A. proud!"

"Its pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't?" Todoroki adds and I slightly sweat drop,

Kaminari clenches his chest in pain, "Why you gotta cut me down like that...?"

"Hey" Momo speaks up, "Dont worry about it, you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics, If you want"

Kaminari and Mina shines in happiness, "Youre the best Momo!" they say in sync.

Suddenly gloom falls over Momo, "im afraid I wont be any help when it comes to the practical, though.."

Jiro walks over to Momo's desk, "I've been studying, but... Could you help me out, too?" Jiro holds up her compos notebook, "Im having some trouble understanding quadratic functions"

Momo looks up at Jiro, "Really?"

Sero claps his hands together in plead, "Tutor me, please! Classical Japanese is killing me!"