Classes

Disclaimer:

I don't own the pro or hoo characters. All rights to Uncle Rick

______________________________________________________

Once I reached the room I felt really weird.

Here I was one of the selected about to go into the Prince's room.

Don't think like that your his best friend and everyone else will be there.

When I walked in I heard screams and loud music playing.

"Hey Annie long time no see" Connor said coming up to me.

I smiled "Ya good to see you again."

I saw Jason, Nico, and Frank. "Hey guys" I said.

"Annabeth I'm so happy your back." Nico said.

I turn and see Percy and Leo playing a race car game.

"Turn off that Gods awful music and put on some Green Day" Thalia says from the snack table.

"Green Day sucks put on some Fall Out Boy" Coraline says and they get in an argument over which is better.

"I did not miss that" I tell Hazel pointing at the two still bickering.

"Its not a true reunion party if the cousins don't start a fight." she replies sipping her soda.

"Your not wrong" Travis says coming over.

They continue to bicker until Leo beats Percy and its their turn to race.

Everyone is wearing their pjs so at least I don't feel left out.

I look over and see Percy doesn't have a shirt on. Gods his abs look great.

I continue to stare unknowingly until Hazel clears her throat getting my attention.

"We are going to have so major girl talk when those two are done racing" she says pointing at the two cousins.

2 minutes later they tie and come back over.

"Girl Talk, My room, Now" Coraline says grabbing my hand and leading me over to her room across the hallway followed by Thalia and Hazel.

"Sit" Thalia commands plopping down on the fuzzy bean bag chair.

I sit on another beanbag while Coraline and Hazel share the Queen sized bed.

"I herby decree the annual Girl Talk meeting now in session." Coral says waving around a hammer.

Hazel quickly goes over to the door to check that no one is listening in before locking it.

"It has come to our attention that a member of the club has a crush" Hazel says acting all formal.

"Why did you enter the selection Annabeth" Thalia asks.

"Well I've had a crush on Percy since we where 12 and when I found out he was holding a selection for his future wife I had to get in." I say.

They nod intently. "I couldn't let someone else be his wife because I've been imagining us dating for years and now is my chance." I finished.

"FINALLY" Coral shouts but then quiets down "Its about time you said your feelings out loud."

Hazel raised her hand timidly "I might also be crushing on Frank."

"I knew it pay up Thals" Coral says fist pumping the air.

"You guys make such a cute couple" I say.

"Frazel" Thalia decided.

"So Coraline do you have any intel on the other selected" Hazel asks changing the subject.