The Arrival Pt. 2

Hey Everyone I'm really really really sorry about the lack of updating I've been sooo busy but I will start writing more being that I have 2 weeks off of school!!!
________________________________
I walked over to the selected table and sat down next to Catherine.

First King Paul and Queen Sally walked in followed by Percy and then the rest of the royal families entered.

Queen Aphrodite was a bubble of energy until she say the what was hanging from the ceiling.

"I..is t..that ma..ma...maroon" she shrieked before she fainted.

All the girls rushed toward.

"Everyone back up" ordered Queen Sally "Rose please go get the Royal doctor now."

Rose nodded quickly before rushing off.

Rachel was faking concern but Piper and Selina  were glaring dangers at her for what she'd done.

Asklepios came rushing into the room with a doctor kit.

He started checking her pulse and blood pressure. Then he ordered one of the girls to get a cool cloth. A servant came and handed a bright pink damp cloth.

Seconds later Queen Aphrodite wakes up sputtering.

Hazel went up to her "are you ok your majesty."

"I very well thank you sweety" she then proceed to stand up and walk to her table like nothing had happened.

The party then went on without another hitch.

At the end after everyone had left Percy called all the girls in this group to stay behind to talk to him.

I walked out with the other girls worried what would happen.

Thalia caught up with me and walked with me to my room.

"We got information from Coraline about the fighting with the rebels" Thalia said.

"Really how is it" I asked walking into my room.

"She said she will be home for the holidays but it's not getting that much better but she was able to inspire some to turn against the rebels power."

"That's great" I said getting more happy.

"Well Annie I better get going but when we get more information I'll tell." She said.

I closed the door and walked over to my little nook and started reading a book.