Coral & Connor

So in this chapter there will be insight about what went down between the two

____________________________________________________________

Coraline POV

Me and Connor have always been friends. 

I had a crush on him for a while now but didn't think he liked me.

I was overjoyed when I found out him and Travis would be staying for the selection.

Anyway, after Breakfast I was strolling the gardens when I bumped into him.

We walked together to the stables laughing and talking about restarting our prank war.

When he asked me if I liked Leo.

Surprised I said no he was just my friend.

He then said how everyone thought we liked each other.

I then explained that we just where joking around.

He looked super relived.

So of course I asked him why he wanted to know.

Connor took my hand making me blush really bad and said taking a deep breath.

That he really really like liked me.

I started blushing like crazy and looked down at the ground trying to hide my smile.

I looked up and said that I felt the same.

He leaned in and kissed my softly.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

I pulled away freaked out and looked around hoping no-one was there.

I didn't see anyone standing around and sighed.

Connor then took my hand again and we had a wonderful stroll around the gardens before heading in.

Annabeth POV

After running out of my room I ran up the stair case to Coral's room.

And pounded on the door.

"Ok Coraline you owe me an explanation." I said opening the door.

"An explanation for what" Thalia said crossing her arms.

"Umm Annabeth wanted an explanation why I was the one who sent Percy to have a date with her" Coraline says nervously.

"Ya and I wanted to talk in private so could you please step out for a sec" I say playing along staring at her intently. 

"Ok, Ok I'll get out of your hair Annie"she says standing up and walking out of the room.

"That was a close one" Coraline says flopping back on her bed.

"Explain now" I say crossing my arms.

"Fine" she sighs and tells me what happened.

*Timeskip after story* 

"Wow so do you like him"I ask sitting down.

"Very very much didn't you get that from the story" she says getting a misty look in her eyes.

"Well I can tell you like each other very much" I say "But how is this going to work with your and the Stolls annual prank war."

"Thats a good point" she says thinking "I'll just show that even though I like him nothing gets in the way of war."

Coral gets an evil glint in her eyes.

"Ok just tell me when its starting up again so I can find shelter and outlive the storm." 

I shudder remembering the last time everyone one was in the castle.

It was merciless. No one was safe not even Sally and Paul. 

"Of course Annie well I better get back to making my Percabeth collage for your wedding so shu."

I'm ushered out of the room with the door slammed behind me.

I walk back down the stairs and get ready for bed chasing to have dinner in my room tonight.