The Date

I woke up and stretched.

I saw that Piper and Selina where still asleep while Michelle, and Lily where busy.

I got out of bed and saw Coraline and Hazel talking to Bella.

"Hey guys where is Thals" I said walking over.

The conversation immediately stopped.

"Probably making a fashion statement by wearing her pjs to breakfast" Hazel says rolling her eyes.

"Miss its time for your bath" Michelle says calling from the bathroom.

"See you guys later" I say waving to the cousins and see them go wake up Selina and Piper.

I step into the bath with bubbles and feel my self relax to the smell of lavender.

Lily comes over and washes my hair with lemon scented shampoo and conditioner.

I get out of the bath and put on a gray silk robe.

Bella comes out of the closet with a black garment bag and whispers something to Michelle and Lily I didn't quite catch.

"Lady Annabeth please sit down" Michelle says ushering me to the vanity.

I sit down and Lily starts to braid my hair and puts it in a low ponytail.

Michelle puts on light makeup that pulls out my features.

Bella runs in the closet and grabs a sliver cocktail dress.

"What about the dress in there" I say pointing at the bag.

"Thats for your date later" Bella says squealing and helps my in the dress with sliver flats that have a little heel.

When I get to the Great Hall I see that Thalia is wearing her pajamas.

I laugh lightly to my self and sit down next to Piper and Mary Jane.

After I finish my eggs I sip my orange juice looking at the Royal family.

I see Queen Sally wearing and elegant midnight blue dress, the princes and King wearing there suites, Coraline was wearing a navy blue lace sleeved dress, Hazel was wearing a cute gold shimmery dress with a bow in the middle.

I smile and left the dinning hall to go to my room.

When I got there I saw Lily flipping though a magazine while Bella was listening intently to what she was saying while Michelle was smiling and going organizing the jewelry I brought.

"Hi girls" I said walking through the door.

Lily throws the magazine behind her and Bella stands up shaking.

"I'm so sorry miss I didn't mean to go through your stuff its just I saw the cover and couldn't resit" Lily says tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh my Gods Lily, Bella its ok I'm not mad" say giving them a hug "You can go through anything in here and if anyone has a problem have them talk to me."

Bella wraps her arms around me squeezing while Lily was repeatedly saying thank you.

Michelle cleared her throat "I think we should get Lady Annabeth ready for her date with the Prince." she said smiling.

I gave her a playful glare before being led into my walking closet.

They put me in the dress and shoes. Michelle came out with a beaded necklace while Lily touched up my makeup and hair.

"Princess Coraline told me that there was a beaded necklace to find" Michelle said giving it to me.

I gasped this was my camp necklace. I held in the tears as I fingered on of the beads.