Secret Confessions

Hey everyone this will be a multi POV chapter! This chapter revolves around the male characters and their feelings!! There will be details from past chapters but don't worry this just helps explain how some of the ships will work! As always enjoy and comment what you think!!!
________________________________

Percy's POV:

"Gods" I groan walking down the hall next to Jason and trailed by Tyson who was nose deep in a book. Literally.

"Oh come on lessons weren't that bad" Jason says jokingly which makes me give him the evil eye.

"Are you kidding first I have to worry about the selection, then there are the rebel attacks, and just to add the cherry on top I haven't finished my princely duties and can't start training to be king."

"Well when you put it like that-"

"Hey Idiots" Thalia shouts running down the stair case "oh sorry Tyson didn't see you there." Once she reaches the bottom I see Hazel and Nico are close behind.

"A message just arrived from Coraline!" With that we all take off running.

Once we arrive in the Royal parlor I'm met with a set of worried parents and the rest of the "crew".

"Is everything okay, is Big Sis hurt" Tyson asks looking on the brink of tears.

I give him a side hug but look at my parents with the same amount of pleading, needing to know if my little sister was hurt.

"She's fine" Paul announces making everyone in the room release a sigh of breath.

"But," he starts holding my moms hand tightly "while she was in Troy the rebels attacked. She got out safely and made her way to Sparta undetected."

"And the people" I asked wanting to know what became of my citizens.

Mom smiled proudly and said "Safe, your sister was able to predict the attack before it was pulled off. Coraline made sure all the citizens living in Troy got out before she left herself."

Everyone in the room was thankful to hear all this. I caught Connor grinning like the Cheshire Cat with his head bowed.

I talked to everyone before leaving the room.

Thalia caught up with me and grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk" she said before yanking me to the corridor that led to the hidden room we played in as children.

"Jeez Pinecone Face no need to break my arm." I said rubbing the spot which might I add had a big red hand print on it.

She rolled her eyes at me before getting a serious look on her face.

"Listen Percy I know you have a lot on your plate and you're worried about a lot of things but I need to know what are your feelings for Annabeth."

I was kinda shocked thinking she was going to ask anything else.

"That's a tricky question I mean she is my best friend in the whole world besides Grover. I don't know what I would do without her."

I tried answering her as honestly as possible without giving to much away. I really liked Annabeth way more than a friend but lately I feel like she has been avoiding me.

No matter what I was taking her to the final two but if she realized she didn't feel the same way I would let her go and not hold her. How could I, I cared to much about her, if she was happy than I would be happy. Broken hearted but happy.

Thalia raises her dark eyebrow up at me urging me to go on and knowing that this wasn't the whole truth.

"I care about her, I really do but I can't spend all my time with her. As much as I would love to I have duties to attend to and 8 other girls."