"TAKE COVER"!!!!!!!

After dinner my maids helped me get dressed for bed.

Since I had an early dinner I decided to read on my balcony.

I grabbed a Wrinkle in Time.

The girls are all busying themselves with things.

Lily is rearranging some jewelry on the jewelry section in my closet.

Bella seems to be stitching some red long fabric.

And Michelle is dusting and folding new towels while walking around the room.

I sit down on a luxurious patio chair and start reading.

After a while I put my book down and look with wonder at the Atlantis sunset.

After a while of admiring the soft pinks, oranges, and yellows I go back inside.

"Hello miss ready for bed" Michelle says bowing as I come in.

I roll my eyes, "Please how many times do I have to ask you not to call me that."

"Sorry my lady" she says grinning.

"No I'm not tired yet" I say "what do you girls do for fun."

"Mostly just gossip about the selection and guards" Lily says laughing.

"And play fun card games" Bella says.

"Could we play a few games" I ask.

"Of course" Bella shouts and plops down on the floor already dealing cards.

They teach me the rules of the game and bye the end I have beat them 5 times.

"Well now you really should get some sleep now" Michelle says ushering me to bed.

No matter how much I protest Bella stays the night in case of anything.

She takes the couch.

The early morning sun comes flooding though the windows as my big comfy comforter in yanked away from me.

"Hey I was using that" I say groggily.

Bella giggles "I'm sorry miss but you must get up."

I groan at the miss and trudge into the  bathroom.

I sit in my silk gray bathrobe on the vanity chair while the girls come bustling out with a red dress.

They help put it on me and than Lily pins up my hair in a way it looks like a curled ponytail but it's not.

I look in the mirror and see how beautiful it is.

"You completely blow my mind girls" I say.

They all smile and mutter a thanks.

I get up and walked down the hall to breakfast.

I take some eggs and bacon.

I look around and see I'm on of the first girls here.

Tyson and Queen Sally come in and wave to me.

I smile and wave back waiting for Piper and Selina to come in. 

The hall quickly fills with the selected and friends that are staying for the selection.

I see Frank, Clarisse, Thalia, Hazel, Jason, Chris, Beckendorf, and Nico come in.

Percy, Leo, Coraline, and the Stolls are all missing which leads me to believe something is about to happen.

All of a sudden Leo, the Stolls, and Percy come running in.

They are laughing until the hall's doors bang open revealing a soaked and pissed off Coraline.

"Dude I thought you said the guards would hold her off" Leo says looking about to pee his pants.

"I did but I guess Coral just got past them" Travis says equally scared. 

"Less talking more running" Percy says bolting past them to the back end of the hall.

"You guys are so dead that not even Hades would save you" Coraline says picking up a metal goblet from the end of the royal table and chucking it at them.

"ITS PRANK WARS" Connor shouts.

The goblet hits Leo square in the back knocking him to the ground.

"Go save yourselves leave me" he says being dramatic as ever.

Coraline picks up a plate full of eggs and throws it at the surviving boys.

"TAKE COVER!!!!!" Percy screams divining under the table and crawling to where I was sitting.

I see the other boys do the same and the entire Royal family and friends either making a break for the door or under the tables.

"Perseus Jackson what in the Gods names where you thinking" I whispered shouted.

"shhhh please don't get me caught I'll owe you big time I swear just don't tell her I'm here."

"hmmmm well" I say and see his pleading sea lion eyes.

"Nope not working on me Jackson" I say and see his face fall into utter horror "Hey Princess the prince is over here."

"Thanks Beth" she says grinning evilly.

She starts walking to the table when I see the Stolls grab Leo and make a faster than light break for the door.

Once they get out Coral is already at the table.

She reaches under and pulls Percy out by his ear.

"Oww ow ow" he complains all the way out the door.

I see Queen Sally get out from under the table and the rest emerge from there hiding spots.

I look around and see all the selected's horrified faces besides for a few who where laughing.

"Well than I guess I should tell all you girls that every year at the start of June my daughter and the prince's of America  have a thing where they prank each other for months until one surrenders."

"I recommend not getting in the middle for it can get very dangerous and if your new you can and will be left in the infirmary for a few days. This is no laughing matter ladies. Thank you now please go to your rooms or the women's room but travel in groups" She sat down and continued to eat.

Piper came over to me and together we headed to the women's room for protection.