NBA YoungBoy- new neighbor

You = Lexi

I huffed pulling into the drive way of my new house. I had been driving all day and was so tired. the only thing was I don't have any furniture yet, so its not like I could go inside and lay down.

turning that car off I took off my seat belt before getting out I walked up to the front door unlocking it with my new key and walking inside. putting my bags down I began to walk around the house imaging how I was gonna set up everything once it arrives and whatever.

looking down I realized I had left my phone in the car.

I walked out the front and to my car. when I heard voices. I looked to my left and saw a group of guys sitting on the porch of the next house smoking. some of them were looking my way.

I sent a quick head nod and went on about my business. grabbing my phone just in time I answer my mothers call.

Mom: honey are you there yet? ik I told yo ass to call me when u got in.

Me: yes mom im here sorry I got side tracked.

Mom: mhm side tracked my ass Lexi you better check in. ion care how much money u stilly little girl I need to know that you safe.

Me: lol yes ma'am, but I gotta go. I need to go shopping for some food to put up in here and maybe a blow up mattress since my furniture isn't here yet.

Mom: alright baby call me in the morning.

Me: ok

I said before hanging up.

taking a quick glance to my left to see all the guys looking my way.

ignoring their presence I went back into my house grabbing my wallet and keys before jogging back outside to my car before getting in and pulling off to the closets store.

2 hours later.

I finally pulled up to my drive parking before popping the trunk and beginning to grab the bags. 

after two trips my dumb ass started trying to grab hella bags at a time thinking it would back the trip easy but I was struggling. 

??: need help ma?

I look over to that same porch from before to see only one guy there. I couldn't really see his face tho.

"yess plz"

I yelled out. 

he jogged over and started helping me bring things into the house. after getting everything inside he began helping me put things away.

??: Damn I always wondered what the inside of this bitch look like.

he said causing me to look up from the food and finally look at his face.