Quandorondo- On the low

You = Katelynn

[ this chapter was requested by @YNWMELLYY ]

I danced around in my room listening to music

I danced around in my room listening to music. my parents were gone for the weekend so me and my brother had the house to ourself.  my brother was just a year older than me but he swore he was a groan ass nigga. 

and he treated me like I was the complete opposite. like a little ass baby. whenever my parents went out of town he'd make it his mission to know where I was at all times and that I was home by a certain time but his ass would be out til the crack of dawn, high and doing all types of shit that he shouldn't be doing.

im a junior in high school and he's a senior. he exaggerates the age difference all the time. like nigga 1 year apart. its not a whole 10 year age gap stop.

I started making up my bed when I got a FaceTime call from my best friend lay lay

I answered on my laptop sitting down on my bed.

Me: hey whats up?

Laylay: nun girl you tryna go to the mall with me?

Me: umm sure aint shit else to do. what you going to the mall for tho?

LayLay: well next weekend im going out of town for a chris brown concert. so I wanted to buy a new outfit and some cute underwear and shit u know, some good perfume and shit. plus I wanna take pictures around the area for instagram soo..

she said messing with her hair. I had nothing better to do so I definitely was gonna go shopping with her, but im sure my parents would let me go with her to the concert as well so why not.

Me: is the concert sold out?

LayLay: not yet why?

Me: ima tryna go to. I could use a break from this town and all these bad ass kids.

LayLay: bet I'll buy you a ticket. and u can pay for lunch today at the mall.

I nodded my head about to speak when I heard the front door slam. making me jump some

LayLay: damn who in your house slamming doors.

I rolled my eyes 

Me: girls ion know probably my bad ass brother. ima get dressed and come pick you up.

she nodded and hung up.

I got dressed grabbing my phone liking instagram pictures on my way down the stairs. I walked into he foyer grabbing my keys out the bowl when I heard my brother calling me from the living room.

"Katy come here!"

sliding my phone in my back pokect I walked into the living room  to see him sitting with his friends. they were all around the living room watching tv. but only one caught my eye....