YBN Nahmir- Project

You = Katy

I unzipped my Versace jacket letting the air hit me

I unzipped my Versace jacket letting the air hit me. it was hot in this fucking class. I sat my phone up one my desk leaning it against the back of the chair, of the person in front of me. pulling up snapchat.

I smacked my lips rubbing the back of my neck. I think I made my bun to tight this morning I played with the filters on snap while taking my hair outta the bun letting my curls hit my shoulders.

I wanted to make a few videos with this outfit. since it was the first time I had whore this jacket.

 since it was the first time I had whore this jacket

your girl was looking nice. it was my senior year in high school so you know I was showing off on all these lil thots. bc it was my last year to make mark before im off to college.

I stopped posing in my vid when I heard the teacher yelling my name.

Teacher: KATY !!! did u hear anything I said.?

I scrunched my face up shaking my lips at her.

Me: huh?

I said get your things together and go move over to the desk behind nick so u can be his partner for this project.

I smacked my lips going back posing for my video. was wasn't finna work with that nigga he always had a fucking attitude. like listen bitch im not your little friends don't talk to me any type of way. I'll pop at you like a nigga.

he swore cuz he got clout every girl was gonna be on his dick. I like every girl always all over him so he be annoyed but with me. no thats not the case.

all I was tryna do was alert him that he had dropped his wallet. and he said some foul shit that made me dislike him. and he never even said thank you. 

ever since that day I avoid talking to that nigga. he must not be seeing the fits. cuz ya girl got her own money I'll slip this fendi shoe right up his narrow ass. on Me.

my friend Ashley started laughing at my actions as the teacher waited for me to get up and move.

Me: why I gotta work with him tho?