Drake- best friends

You = Tati

I was sitting at home listening to music when the speaking stopped meaning someone had called me

running into the kitchen where I left my phone I grabbed It seeing it was my best friend.

Me: hey bri bri

Aubrey:  what I tell you about that gay ass nick name

Me: um who do u think you are df? dont let drake get you beat up Aubrey. 

I said making fun of him. he hates it.

Aubrey: omg TATI ima hurt you one day, I'll choke yo lil ass out I swear.

Me: ooo talk to me nice.

I said causing him to laugh.

Aubrey: you too goofy I swear, aye but look im having a party tonight and I wanna see u there.

I huffed.

Me: omg no, every time I go to ur parties its the same thing old niggas tryna holler at me. with wash out celebs doing the most and snow bunnies from wall to wall trying to get at anyone.

Aubrey: ayyy ay! aint nun wrong with a lil snow bunny from time to Time,

he said making me throw my head back and laugh.

Me: mane what ever I'll be there but just to show my face. im not staying to long.

Aubrey: why? what u gotta get into?

the tone in his voice told me he was scrunching his face up.

Me: I may or may not have me a lil date tonight. 

Aubrey: uhhh... what ever man. 

he said causing his accent to come out.

he's never expressed any feelings for me. but he always hated when I try to talk to guys I never understood it. but I never sat and thought about it too much I thought it was funny. he'd get in his feelings every time I had a lil fling. he was definitely the over protective best friend every girl wanted. 

I giggled before I heard him and Mac one of his close friends talking on the other line.

Mac: yeah bro we gotta get her drunk tonight.

Aubrey: yah man she talking about going onna date?

Mac: DATE?????????????????/ DATTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Aubrey: yah thats a no no, we dont dooh no datingz around huh.

I held in my laugh shaking my head at the little games.

they always worked together to try to ruin something I had going on.

Me: im Still here you know .