YBN Nahmir- el Nita.

You = Mia

[ this chapter was requested by @slobthekid]

I huffed running around my house looking for my work shirt

I huffed running around my house looking for my work shirt. I worked at footlocker in the next town over but I lived in a not so pretty place. it was worse then ghetto if you asked me. a bitch was living in the slums. 

my mom kicked me out when I was 16 over some nigga that barely even do right by her. but fuck it. thats not my problem. and simply just never knew my dad. 

but the struggle was always something that was familiar to me.shit sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. I lived in some crappy apartments paying 500$  a month for rent. it wasnt the best looking complex around but shit it was something. 

but when u walked into my tiny one bedroom apartment you could hardly believe I lived were I did. I had it decorated so nicely with cheap designer inspired things. it was definitely my safe heaven. 

the decor and my makeup was the only thing keeping me going. I wanted to be a makeup artist but I needed money for promo to get my name out there, so this footlocker job came in clutch. 

only thing is I dont have a car, so I have to take the bus to the next time over and thats gotten in the way of a few pay checks since I keep showing up late from time to time.

I just new today was gonna be one of those days tho, because this fucking shirt wanted to play hide and seek. finally finding it I threw it on grabbing my bag, before walking out of my house and looking the door.

walking down he stairs and stepping onto the pavement I walked down to the gestation I always go to, everyday before work I'd come here and by a snack then use the change for my bus fair. 

I kept my head down and my eyes low. walking down the street towards the store. there was always something going on in these streets and I was not about to be the one to witness anything. 

turning the corner to the little mini mart. I saw a group of guys leaned up agsint the side of it. it wasnt nothing new tho. just El Nito's  gang. 

they were run by some nigga named Nahmir but I had never actually seen the guy only heard about him. not that I cared to much. 

they were always running around my head getting into shit with people. just last week they robbed this guy.

I've never really had any problems with them tho. other than staring but thats it. I mind my business and they keep their distance which is fine for me.

walking into the mart I said hey to the lady behind the counter. before walking further thru out the store looking for the snacks I wanted to eat today. going over buy the freezer lane I saw two guys I've never seen round before.

 going over buy the freezer lane I saw two guys I've never seen round before