Dave East- rentAdate.com (part2)

You = Heaven 

[brought back by popular request]

Its been 2 weeks, since I had to be Dave's "fake" date. and Erica keeps hitting me up telling me I should try and be friends with him. 

she still doesnt know that we fucked. but he's been bugging her non stop about me apparently so she's been trying to get me to have some type of friendship with him so he'll leave her alone. 

HA

fuck no.  fuck that nigga.

plus that ain't my problem. she dealt with him before he knew me i'm sure she can still deal with him now.

I dont have the time nor patients to deal with that nigga. he a grown man who need some home training if you ask me.

I was wiping down the counter in my kitchen when someone rung the door bell. I huffed throwing the rag down. it was probably my nosey as neighbors they were always "accidentally" getting my mail or packages. unlocking the door I opened it to be met with Dave. he had a smirk on his face. 

this nigga was really starting to blow me. first you blow up my phone I blocked u. the harassed my cousin which was his manager for my information. and im assuming it finally worked because he's at my front door. 

I swear ima punch Erica when I see her.

I went to slam the door in his face but he put his foot in the way, pushing the door open causing me to fly back some.

Me: nigga what you want!

he cocked his eye at me before closing the door behind him a locking it. he leaned agsint it.

Dave: where you been at ma?

I rolled my eyes grabbing my broom and walking towards the kitsch and began sweeping.

Me: I been minding my damn business something you need to be doing. ima kill Erica ass when I see her for giving you my address.

he chuckled.

Dave: nah she wouldn't give it up. so I got it from the driver that came and picked you up that day.

I shook my head.

well that nigga needs to be fired I thought. but he worked for Dave so in his mind he was doing nothing but reporting to his boss. and I could'nt fault him for doing what he's paid to do.

I huffed leaning the broom against the counter. Crossing my arms.

Me: so why are you here?

Dave: well a nigga been tryna get at you but you blocked me. so I had to do the most .

Me: okay but answer my question. bc I told you the first day I wasnt tryna ever be anything with you. I did that gig for Erica and Erica only. I did my job and left. as far as im concerned theres no reason for you to be here.