Jay Critch- A players game

You = Amira

[this chapter was requested by @CUTTHROAT-]

PSA : ITS GETTING harder AND harder FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE COMMENTS FOR REQUEST FROM NOW ON MESSAGE ME OUR REQUEST AND I'LL JUST GO DOWN THE LIST LIKE THAT"

it was hella let. I looked off to my side and saw the bed next to me was empty. I grabbed my phone reading the time. 3:25am.

I shook my head sitting the phone down throwing the covers off of me and going to find something to wear. 

jay promised me he would be back from work around 11 today. well yesterday but I guess he lied again. im not even gonna call him this time. because I know it'll be some pathetic excuse.

im tired of the excuses. but its okay because I got something for that ass. 

he wanna be out at all times of the night playing games but little do he know, we both players baby.

this a players game.

hoping up I throw on some nice booty shorts and fitted sweater and some slides.before brushing my teeth and spraying some spray on. adding a gold chain I snatched my phone and keys off the dresser before walking downstairs out the house to my car getting in.

starting the engine. I hooked my phone up before going to his contact and clicking on his location. he doesn't know this but the last time we got into a argument I went on his phone while he was in the shower and shared his location with me.

which he still isn't aware of bc its still sharing with me.

chuckling. I pulled off as music filled the car. im not the one to play with.

--

30 minutes later I had arrived at this low down looking building. it wasnt really a dump but it wasnt the best looking either. but from the cars outside of it I could tell that the people inside have money.

getting out I locked my car walking inside. it was like a studio building.

the lady at the front desk looked up.

Lady: hi there, can I help you?

I sent her a fake smile.

Me: oh no ma'm i'm fine just going to check on my brother.

I lied. she nodded and went back to what she was doing.

I know him them bitches be, all up in everyone business and they hella envy. I don't have the time. plus I don want her to know how i'm looking for bc she might call up there and tell them i'm coming on some snake shit. my phone will just have to do.