Chris Brown- Game Night

YOU = Chyna 

I walked into my house putting down my gym back and my keys. your girl was tired and I needed a nice ass shower. I was at the gym for 3 hours. to some people that doesn't seem like a Long time. but I got twice a day every day. I make sure i'm there for 3 hours each time and I always work myself until I can't go anymore.

I've been trying to keep my body in tact since I promote a lot of clothing on my instagram and youtube. in fact I need to film a clothing haul after I get out the shower.

throwing my phone on the charger I rushed to the bathroom to pee since I had been holding it for so long.

afterwards I washed my hands then stripped and got into the shower. I let the warm water wash over my body before grabbing my rag and beginning to wash-up.

today has been a slow day. but thats fine just more me time. walking into my closet with my towel wrapped around my body I began to look for something to wear. I ended up slipping on some panties. black bicker shorts and a black tank top.

I thru on some fuzzy socks and walked over to my body mirror running my hands thru my curls. 

"ight" 

I said before clapping my hands and walking over to my phone pulling it off the charger and scrolling thru twitter as I walked out of my room and down the hall to my filming room. 

as soon as I walked into the room I opened the mini fridge grabbing a sprite. after drinking some I sat t on top. and walking over to my ring light turning it on and grabbing the huge box of clothes I had gotten from fashionNova. 

going thru the box I looked over the stuff seeing what all I wanted to include in the video and what all I wanted to leave out to take photos in for instagram.

After finally deciding I turned my camera on and began filming.

*2 hours later*

I was sitting on my couch with my legs crossed. my laptop was on my lap and I was editing my video so that I could upload it in an hour or so. when my phone began to ring. I picked it up seeing it was my bestie Amy.

so I answered.

Me: hey girl whats up?

Amy: OMG hey! so I have an last minute invite to some party and I don't know how to dress or anything. and I was hoping I could come over and you could fix me up.

she said hella fast

Me: WOAH! slow down... im not even sure what your talking about invite to what type of party? and who invited you. why are you saying it like its a huge deal or some.

I said chuckling.

Amy: THATS JUST IT ! it is a big deal im not sure how to say it.

Me: well when is it.