Shareef O'Neal- study buddy

You = Alyjah (Eli~Jah)

[this chapter is for @issa_girl_k]

I walked my college campus with my close friend Cassie, well more like best friend but it doesn't mater.

Cassie: yeah so I was thinking maybe we go to that party Saturday.

I huffed scrolling thru the gram on my phone. 

Me: ehh, no im good, pass.

she huffed before stumping around like a big kid.

Cassie: dude every time I bring up a party you always say no. 

Me: thats because parties are over rated. they always turn out wack in the end. plus why do I wanna be around hella strangers I don't know and be hit on by people who have bad intentions and have nothing going for themselves.when I could just hang out with my friends and do fun shit.

Cassie: okay but parties are fun. plus you'd be hanging out with me so.

Me: our definition of fun is two different things Cassie.

Cassie: all im saying is why not.

Me: bc I said so....duh

she rolled her eyes not bothering to continue the conversation.

plus she always wanted to do stupid shit that had effects on everyone but her. im on the basketball team for my college they do random drug test and I'd have to get up and go to practice early in the morning on Sunday. 

that wouldn't even work out since she always tries to force a drink or two on me every time we go out. I'd be hung over and she'd be care free sleeping off the booze while i'm at practice sweating my life away.

we were on our way to the library since she needed to print something. making it in the building I stopped her asking her to take pictures of my outfit so I could post a pic on insta and snapchat. which she did. 

I stood outside the glass doors waiting for her to print her things was posting the pics.