G Herbo- company?

You= Mariah

"hey guys whats up?"

I said looking down at my instagram live.

I was sitting at my island eating salmon and white rice. I rocked my feet back in forth before talking.

"how's yall day going? "

I read a bunch of goods, and bads. before eating more food.

LOLMAFIA: you look so good, omg I wish I had your looks.

I read before blushing and responding.

"omg babe thanks, im sure your beautiful too"

instantly a bunch of "omg's" flooded the chat and something about a herb joining my live.

I sat black staring blankly at my screen trying to figure out how my live went from talking about looks to weed. 

clueless to the conversation I swung my feet some more eating another bite of salmon. the chat was going crazy and I could barely read fast enough. 

in a flash I saw a comment by someone with a check. placing my fork down I slid my thumb down the screen bringing the comments backwards holding my thumb still so they wouldn't move long enough for me to read what it saw.

Nolimitherbo ✔︎ : damn you look cute when you blush ma 🤤

blushing again I quickly put my hand over my face covering up.

Me: thanks

the chat started flooding with people saying "goals" "are they dating" 

Me: is who dating?

XOXOJAYLA23: you and G herbo!!!!

Me: whose G herbo?

I asked confused.

the chat started getting flooded  with laughing emojis.

needsummilk: oh lord

[Nolimitherbo has requested to join your live]

I sat back in my chair staring at the notification. I still wasnt sure who this person was but they had a check and clearly my fans wanted me to interact with them so why not.

putting rice in my mouth I clicked it before the screen buffered split and the person's face appears. I put my hand over my mouth shocked. I wasn't expecting them to look the way they did.

 I wasn't expecting them to look the way they did