21 Savage- therapist

YOU = Ella

I fanned myself as my sandals clicked agsint the floor

I fanned myself as my sandals clicked agsint the floor. it was spring. today of all days it was extremely hot. in fact my outfit barely covered most of my skin. and I'll admit it isn't really work friendly.

or at least not for my line of work. but I was called in last minute on my day off. something about me getting a last minute new client who was willing to pay double if I came in and smoke with them today.

im a therapist you see and I help people with there problems. i'm really strict with the people I chose to work with, but the company said something about taking on this client would help my career and also bring lots of recognition to the company. 

they also said they'd consider giving me a raise e if I took it on no questions asked. that being said im expecting whoever this is to be a complete handful. 

even tho its my day off im sure they'll make up for it by giving me another one. they stressed how I needed to come right away so they didn't expect me to be in work attire for the most part. 

I smiled at people as I walked down the long hallway towards my office. opening my door I went write to my desk sitting my purse down and taking off my shoes sliding them under my desk

I like for me and my clients to feel very at home. fixing my tube top, and sliding down my shorts some. I walked to my purse grabbing a clip and clipping my lovely pink wig into a lose bun.

before dragging my feet across the fuzzy plush white carpet, towards my side table where I grabbed my clipboard and a folder they left with info on the client , nothing specified the gender of the person or their name. I was a little upset with the lack of information. 

I smacked my lips twirling around to walk back towards my desk, when I saw a guy sitting on my couch. 

he stared at me just sitting there

he stared at me just sitting there. I could tell by his posture that he wasn't to sure about being here. but so are most people who are told they need to see a therapist.