Trill Sammy- Home

You = Chanel

I woke up to my dad banging on my room door.

Pops: AYE YO CHANEL, GET THE HELL UP YOU GO SCHOOL YOU BETTER GET YO ASS OUT MY HOUSE.

I groaned throwing the cover off of me rolling my eyes, " yo ass always loud. thats why mom left yo ass"

I said yawning while getting up. I hated it here. i'm just lucky enough to have a lock on my door. i'm Chanel and i'm 17 a junior in high school. 

I have too younger siblings a brother and a sister. but they don't live with me. they live with my mom. she left my dad about a year ago. he's a crazy drunk who thinks everyone owe's him something. when they divorced he got custody of me. and my mom got the younger two. 

she moved on an got a good job, while im stuck here in this dump with a father who doesn't even want me.

I still speak to her on the phone all the time my dad hardly lets me visit her tho. he still hung up over the divorce, so to get back at her he barely lets me see her. its whatever I guess. life isn't fair. but it hurts me that my little siblings will grow up barely knowing me.

I got dressed grabbing my bag and leaving my room, while into the hallway. there was smoke everywhere. I slipped the phone my mom bought me into the front of my backpack. 

jogging down the stairs I saw a room full of niggas. they were all siting around the living room. and like three girls where here as well sitting on some of their  laps.

everyones eyes wondered to me. one of the girls twisted her nose up at me and I rolled my eyes at her. she better watch who the fuck she looking at ill beat any bitch or nigga.

walking into the kitchen I made me a cup of apple juice while I listened to them talk.

??: aye fam thats your lil girl?

Pops: yeah thats sheila lil girl. she took the other two from me so im just left with her.

??: How old is she?

Pops: honestly ion know some where between 15-18

I scuffed rolling my eyes as I drunk from my cup. 

niggas aint shit.

Random bitch: well she looked at me like she wanted a problem

I chuckled to myself washing my cup off in the sink.

Pops: that little bitch aint bout nothing. shit I'd let you pop her ass soon she leave the kitchen. its not like she gonna hit you back.