Dsavage2700- studio

You = Mira

[ this chapter was requested by @CUTTHROAT-     ]

my Chanel sneakers scraped against the ground as I walked into the studio building, lifting my shades off of my my eyes I sat them on the top of my head pulling out my phone making sure I was at the right location. 

I was out in ATL. for this radio interview I had tomorrow but in the mean while my manager booked me some studio time. the message said I was brooked for 3 hours on floor 3 in studio room 35. placing my phone back into my purse, I walked to the elevator.

you may not know me so let me introduce myself. I'm Mira a well known singer.  my career has been doing very well lately and  i'm grateful for that. i'm single and fully dedicated to my music.

the doors opened and I walked down the halls to door 35. I scrunched my face up tho when I opened the door and smoke hit me, coughing and covering my face I finally walked past the cloud of smoke further into the room where a group of niggas sat.they all turned their attention towards me. my eyes scanned the room where I noticed there was females chilling thru out the room as well.

someone was clearly in the booth.

one guy smacked his lips looking me up and down.

Guy: damn y'all niggas invited more hoes? we already got enough bitches in here.

I looked all around the room before making eye contact with him again, then stepping out some to make sure I had the right room.

Me: and who are you?

he leaned up some in his seat.

Guy: dont get smacked bro famous, but im not I'll still smack a hoe.

everyone in the room laughed, I pulled the designer shades off my head before placing them into my purse.

Me: im not sure if you need contacts or whatever but im not one of these dumpster diving ass hoes you got sitting around you. watch how you talk to me before we have a problem. I'm not here for you anyway.

I said rolling my eyes, the girl beside him spoke up.

Hoe: awe she must be one of savage's hoes. he always fucking with them fake boujie hoes who think they worth something.

Me:  thats funny because unlike you I aint ever been no hoe. nor is nothing on me fake these designer shoes worth more than your dollar general ass outfit and this designer purse worth more than them generic butt shots you sitting on so try again, unlike these lame ass niggas I could pay your rent.

the other guys in the room started laughing. the one guy smacked his lips again and started to speak but the booth opened and some other guy walked out.