Chapter 1

~2013/2014: When their movie was released~

Elsa's POV:

It's the night of the Oscars. My sister and I starred in the hit movie Frozen. It's crazy to think how far we've come. So many people recognize us on the streets now. It's insane.

Let me say a little bit about myself. My name is Elsa Winters. I play as Elsa in the Disney movie Frozen. I found it ironic that the characters names are the same names as the actors and actresses. Anyway, I auditioned for this role with my sister about a year ago.

I remember how nervous I was. I couldn't stop shaking and my heart would beat fast. But I just smiled, did the audition, and rocked that audition. I got a call from the directors a few days later saying that I got the role. And let me tell you, I was beyond excited and shocked. I couldn't believe it.

I studied acting and singing with a bit of dance background in college. I did musicals at that college as well. I thought any kind of experience would help me in the real world if I wanted to be an actress.

I knew I wanted to act when I was little. I've seen so many movies and thought "I want to be the person to put a smile on children's faces" or "I want to be someone who makes people laugh." I can go on with that list.

This has been a dream come true. I'm sure the same goes for Anna. At first she didn't get the part so I told her I wasn't going to accept it because I felt bad she didn't make it. She quickly told me that I should keep the role because it is my dream to be an actress and I've worked so hard for it. It's my shot. So I kept the role and about a week later they gave Anna a call saying they want her for the role of my sister in the movie. Playing in a movie with my sister has been amazing.

We are both excited for the Oscars tonight. We have been nominated for so many awards. Anna and I are in the limo right now with our fellow cast members. I am nervous but excited. I get to sing "Let It Go" for the people in the crowd. And if we win the best original song award I get to go get it.

This is all happening so quickly!

"Elsa! I can't believe that this is our first award show!" Anna exclaimed. Everyone else were already engaged in their own conversations.

"I know! I'm excited but nervous," I said.

"Don't be nervous. We both know you're going to kick ass with that solo tonight! You just got to worry about tripping and falling on that red carpet," Anna teases.

"How rude!" I pouted. Anna only laughed in return.

We soon arrived at the red carpet. We got out of the limo and onto the red carpet. I was wearing a sleeveless black dress. Anna was wearing a sleeveless white dress. Kristoff, Hans, and Olaf were in tuxedos. Just the normal black and white.

We were walking on the red carpet towards the entrance of the Oscars. We gave signatures and answered questions for the paparazzis. I never knew how crazy this would all be.

I must of lost my footing because I started to fall. I braced myself for the fall but it never happened. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and looked up to see...

Jack's POV: (I'm sure you saw that coming)

I was walking on the red carpet to the Oscars with my costars from the movie Rise of the Guardians. We were right behind the cast of Frozen I believe was the movie that everyone has been talking about.

I've seen the movie and it's actually really amazing. I'm just not a fan of the songs every five minutes. Other than that it was a good movie for families and their children.

Tooth and Bunny were talking to each other about what they are excited about seeing. North and Sandy were talking about which friends they will be seeing. Pitch is really antisocial so I don't really have anybody to talk to. And he's a little crazy...

I've just been walking forward and smiling to the paparazzi and watching where I'm going. One of the girls in front of us was in a black dress. She had platinum blonde hair. She must be the girl who played as Elsa in that movie. Her hair color was quite unique.

It wasn't long until she stepped on her dress and almost fell. I quickly rushed toward her and caught her from her fall.

She looked up and saw me. Those eyes... they are so beautiful. We didn't move from there until we heard cameras flashing and the other girl yelling this girls name. She snapped out of it. I was still stunned by her beauty.

"I am so sorry. You didn't have to do that but thank you so much," she said. My arms were wrapped around her waist still.

"Um... you can let go now," she said. I snapped out of it and released her from my grip.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me. Are you okay?" I asked. She giggled.

"I'm fine. Thank you for saving me from my fall," she said.

"It was no problem, darlin," I said and grabbed her hand to kiss it.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Jackson Frost but Jack for short," I said. She smiled and I let go of her hand.

"What is yours?" I asked.

"Elsa Winters," she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Elsa," I said.

"And you, Jack," she smiled. We never broke eye contact throughout this entire moment. We only broke eye contact when the other girl grabbed Elsa's hand and said, "My goodness, come on we have to go inside and find our seats and you still need to go and find out where you need to go for your solo."

That caught my attention. She's singing?!?!

"I'm sorry, if you don't mind me asking but what solo?"

"Oh, my sister is singing tonight. And who are you?" Her sister asked.

"I am Jackson Frost but Jack for short," I said.

"It was nice to meet you Mr. Frost but my sister and I better be going," she said.

"You too and I understand," I said. And with that the two walked with the rest of their cast. 

"Ooooohhh.... lover boy over here," Bunny said. I guess they must of saw all of that.

"Shut up Bunny. I just met her," I said.

"Yeah but you guys stared at each other for like a long time," Tooth said. I rolled my eyes.

"I just saved her from her fall guys. We didn't say much. Now let's drop the subject," I said. They must of sensed that I was getting annoyed because they backed off. I couldn't help but smile though.

Elsa. What a beautiful name for someone with a beautiful face. I can't wait to hear her sing tonight.

(1199)
February 23, 2019