Chapter 14

~Time skip to Elsa's Birthday~

Jack's POV:

Today is Elsa's birthday and I am on my way to Anna's home. I asked her to have a surprise party for Elsa. And I also told her that I will be there but Elsa won't know. We made this plan back in December on Christmas. Elsa was helping her mother cook and Anna well... isn't that great in the kitchen unless you want the house burned down. I remember it well.

"Hey Anna," I said.

"Hey Jack," she said.

"Could I ask you a question?" I asked.

"You just did," she said and laughed. Yep. Definitely Elsa's sister. She said that to me too when we hung out.

I rolled my eyes at her. Then she said, "Yeah, what's up?"

"So Elsa's Birthday is coming up soon. And I am leaving soon for the movie," I said and she nodded.

"I am planning to come back and..." I started whispering and I was cut off because of Anna saying.

"Oh my gosh! Are you going to propose to my sister?" She asked.

"N-no not yet," I said.

"Well, you better soon. How long do you think she will wait?" Anna asked. I looked at her baffled.

"Is she telling you things like this? Do I need to ask her to marry me before it's too late? Will she leave me?" I asked. I was freaking out until she started laughing.

"No Frost. I just wanted to see your reaction," she says wiping a fake rear from her eyes. I gave her a "really" face and she stopped laughing.

"Okay, Okay. Ask your question now," she said.

"I was wondering if you would throw her a surprise birthday party at your place or something. I am going to get that day off to come back and surprise her on her birthday," I said.

"Awww... that's so sweet. Yes of course I'll throw her a surprise birthday party," she said.

"Thank you Anna," I said.

"Yes, Of course. Anything for my future brother in law," she said. I blushed and nervously laughed.

So right now I am barely getting off the plane and Kristoff is coming to pick me up from the airport to take me to his and Anna's place.

After a few minutes of looking around I found Kristoff.

"Hey Jack. Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded.

"So How is everyone doing?" I asked as we got in the car.

"They are all good. Anna took Elsa out shopping and such after filming," Kristoff said.

"Great. How's the decorating going?" I asked.

"Anna practically decorated all morning and all night yesterday," he said.

"Everything seems to be coming together," I said with a grin.

"Yep. We should go to a few stores though for food and such," he said.

"Alright sounds like a plan," I said.

Then we were off.

~Meanwhile~

Elsa's POV:

Anna has decided to take me out shopping today then go to her house after filming today. It's been really fun. I bought some clothes and we got manicures. It's just been a really fun birthday.