Chapter 2

~Still the night of the Oscars~

Elsa's POV:

I got lost in his eyes. They seemed to have little snowflakes. They were so beautiful. I wish we could have talked more but Anna had to yank me towards the rest of our cast. She was right I had to figure out where to go for the solo tonight.

Anna was walking around with me to find where we need to go for the solo. The rest of our cast are already sitting down.

My mind wandered back to Jack. He was indeed handsome. I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. I wanted to have a conversation with him but that was cut short due to Anna. Speaking of Anna.

"Elsa, do you know that Jack boy?" She asked.

"Um... I believe he was Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians. Other than that no. I don't know him," I said.

"Hmm... I was just wondering. Are you excited for your solo?" She asked. I grinned and nodded.

We were walking towards the sound system place and they gave me a break down about what I need to do. We walked passed the bathrooms and water fountains as we were walking back to our seats.

"Anna, I'll be over there in a little bit. I just need to fix my makeup a bit," I said.

"Okay, see you then," she said then walked away.

After that I walked into the restrooms and fixed my hair a little and makeup. It only took me about five minutes. I walked out and bumped into someone. I almost fell backward yet again but I was stopped by someone grabbing my hand.

"We have got to stop meeting like this," the voice said. I looked up and saw Jack with a cute smirk on his face.

"Jack, I'm sorry about bumping into you again," I laughed. He helped me back up to my own two feet.

"It's no problem at all. I'm glad I caught you from falling again," he said. I smiled at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I went to the restroom but got a drink of water at this water fountain then all of the sudden I feel someone bump into me. And boom here we are," he chuckled.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I told my sister I was touching up my makeup but really I just needed a break from all of these people," I said.

"Yeah, it does get too crowded quickly. It feels like I could barely even walk," he said and we laughed.

"Well, I should probably get back to my table otherwise my sister will worry," I said.

"Let me walk you there," he said.

"Jack, I can probably walk my self there just fine," I smiled.

"Alright, I just thought you might want someone to talk to on the way there," he said chuckling. I smiled.

"Actually, if you want you can walk with me there," I said. He grinned.

"Great, shall we darlin?" He asked with his arm stuck out for me. I giggled and wrapped my arm around his.

"We shall," I said. As we walked we saw many people from many different movies. The Oscars are exciting but I'm excited for the Golden Globes too!

"So tell me about yourself," Jack said. I chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'd like to get to know the girl who is always falling around me or bumping into me," he laughed. I blushed.