Chapter 16

~One day later~

Elsa's POV:

Jack is at work for a little bit this today. He will be home soon. He told me not to leave because he has a surprise for me for our anniversary! I'm excited for what it is!

I've been staying with him in his apartment. Anna and Kristoff are still in the hotel room. Jack's been begging me to stay with him in his apartment, that's the only reason why I've been staying here.

Well he's supposed to be back at four today. I wonder what they have him filming. Like which scene from his movie.

It was currently 3:30 in the afternoon. Only thirty more minutes until he comes back. I was just trying to find something on tv that I could watch and understand.

The door opened. I looked up to see my boyfriend standing there with a grin on his face.

"Hey," he said still grinning.

"Hey," I said smiling back at him. I got up and walked towards him since he was walking towards me.

When we reached each other, he initiated the embrace first then I embraced him back.

"How was work?" I asked pulling away just a little bit to look at him.

"Work was work. I'm just happy to spend the rest of our anniversary together," he said and pecked my lips.

"Go get dressed in something fancy, I'm taking you out somewhere," he smiled.

"Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise," he grinned mischievously.

"Fine don't tell me," I pouted.

"You're so cute when you pout," he said and kissed my nose. I playfully glared at him then kissed his lips quickly.

"I'm going to go get dressed," I said then left to his room since all of my clothes were there. I got my clothes then went to his bathroom to shower.

Jack's POV:

Today is the day I'm going to ask Elsa to marry me. I've had the best two years of my life and I'm even more in love with her. I want her to be by my side all the time. She will never know how much I really love her. I mean I'll say "I love you" but she will never know how much I do. Words can't even begin to explain it.

Elsa is in the shower right now. I'm playing with the ring box that I have in my pocket.

I got her something a bit dainty because she doesn't like big flashy things

I got her something a bit dainty because she doesn't like big flashy things. I just hope she likes it and says yes.

I have Anna and Kristoff in on it too. I talked to them while I was "working." I had a day off today but Elsa didn't know that. She just thought I was going to be working until twelve when really I was at a nearby cafe talking to Anna and Kristoff about my plan. Plus asking for her fathers blessing via FaceTiming. I would have done it in person but I can't just fly all the way over to America right now just to ask the question. Good thing he was fine with that because he did give me his blessing.