Chapter 13

Previously...

"So what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" He asked.

"Hmm... visit our families. After all it is Christmas. And that means we have to spend time with them. Or you at least call them since you and your dad are not talking very much right?" I asked hesitantly. I hope I didn't hit a nerve.

He didn't say anything at first. Which scared me a bit.

"I'll give mom a call. But let's go to your families house then come back home," he said. I only nodded. I don't want to force him to go home. His dad is... interesting... I just want him to at least call because of his mother and siblings.

"Well, Let's go get ready then," I said getting up. With that he got up too.

Elsa's POV:

It's around 4pm now. Jack and I are at my parents house. We came over around 12 today to exchange gifts. We didn't really have anything to do other than sit here and talk with my family.

We were all just sitting in the living room. Jack, Kristoff, and my father were caught up in a conversation. My mother and Anna were talking up a storm. I was just sitting and listening to what mother and Anna were saying. I didn't have much to add in the conversation.

"...let's talk about something else now," Anna said.

Then mom suddenly said, "I'm excited for you two for being in movies and tv shows and all. But when am I getting some grandkids."

I am shocked by what she just asked. I was drinking water so I swallowed quickly before I could spit it out. And let me tell you, that was a bad idea.

I started coughing uncontrollably. I mean I'd love to have children but right now. I don't think I'm ready for that. And Jack? I'm not sure if we will be together in another year. (Which I hope we are). And I don't even know if he's ready for children yet either. It's too soon I think.

My coughing caught father, Kristoff, and Jack's attention. Jack rushed to me and pat my back.

"Are you okay, Snowflake?" He asked.

"Yeah... *breathes heavily* I'm fine," I managed to say.

"Sweetie, drink some water," mother said.

I drank a little bit of water. I looked around to see everyone with questioning eyes on me except Anna.

She was sitting there on the couch laughing her ass off. Karma will get her.

"Why were you coughing so much?" Father asked.

Anna grinned deviously at that and said, "Oh, because mom was asking when she would be getting some grandkids after saying how proud she is of us."

Jack's and my fathers eyes widened. They looked at mom like she was crazy.

"Oh please Adgar, we talked about this already and you were all for it," mother said.

Jack and I were turning red. I don't think we are ready for that yet.

"That's true but-," father was cut off because Jack's phone was ringing. Jack looked at his phone and sighed.

"I'm sorry but I have to take this. I'll be right back," he said and kissed my cheek. He left the room and went to the kitchen.

We were silent until I finally decided to speak.

"We won't be having any children anytime soon. I'm not ready and I don't think Jack is ready either," I said.

"But I want some grand babies," mom said.