Chapter 12

~Three months later~

Elsa's POV:

Today, is sadly the day my boy has to leave me. It's November and I don't want him to go but he's going to be doing amazing things in England.

Right now Jack and I are just sitting in our room in the apartment. I'm laying on his chest and he's caressing my hair.

"When do you need to be at the airport?" I asked.

"Um... probably five o'clock this morning," he sighed.

"We should probably get going then," I said. I just checked the time and it's 3:45. We were packing his clothes all night and we decided to just stay up. It was already one o'clock when we finished packing so going to sleep for about two hours wouldn't have done any good for us.

I tried to get up after my comment but he held me down.

"Jack," I said. His arms tightened around me.

"Are you sure you will be okay home alone?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes Frosty. I should be fine. And I'm not going to be alone. I have Angel to keep me company," I said. I giggled when Angel's head popped up when she heard her name. She walked towards us and laid down beside us.

"Fine," Jack said and kissed my head. I started to get up again and this time I wasn't pulled down.

"Elsa," he called. I had already went to the bathroom to brush my hair.

"Yeah," I answered back.

"Can we get coffee before we go?"

"Yes. We will probably need it since we stayed up pretty much all night," I chuckled.

"Good because I don't want you falling asleep on the road. N-not that you will I just worry about you sometimes," Jack said. I finished brushing my hair and walked back into our room.

"Jack, you really don't need to worry about me," I said and walked towards him. He was standing up and getting his phone charger in his carry on bag.

"I will always worry about you babe, you're my girlfriend. I don't want anything bad to happen to you," he said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

"I will be fine though, really," I said and kissed his cheek.

"We should go now," I said. He nodded and grabbed his luggage.

"Okay, let's go. I'll drive us there and get us some coffee," Jack said.

~Arrived at airport~

We have arrived at the airport. And this is where we depart. He doesn't look too happy. I mean neither am I but he's got this movie to film.

"I guess this is see you later," I said. He quickly engulfed me in an embrace.

"I don't want to go," he said.

"You have to babe. I don't want you to go either but this is a once in a lifetime chance. You have to grab that chance, just like you always tell me," I said and pulled away just a little bit.

"But-," I cut him off.

"Don't make this harder please. I will see you soon anyway. They said they would let you be home for Christmas right?" I asked. He nodded.

"See, we just have a month until we see each other again. We will be fine. I know it. I love you and I will see you soon okay?" I asked.

"Okay. I love you too," he said and kissed my lips. I kissed him back of course.