Chapter 9

~Next Morning~

Elsa's POV:

I woke up to knocks on our door this morning. I blinked my eyes a few times to be adjusted to the morning light coming in through the windows. I was laying on my side with the window facing towards me. I groaned a little and tried to move. I found it difficult to move for there was someone holding me in place. I turned towards whoever it was.

And it was Jack of course. I smiled and moved some of his hair. I kissed his nose then heard knocking again.

"I'll be right there just give us a minute," I said. The knocking stopped.

"Jack... babe... get up..." I said shaking him a little bit.

He groaned but opened his eyes. He saw me and smirked.

"Good morning," he said and kissed my lips.

"Good morning to you too," I said.

"There is someone knocking on your door and you should probably get it," I said.

"Why?" He asked burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Because you only gave me a hoodie to sleep in last night," I said to him.

"But I don't wanna get up," he said.

Before I could say anything there was knocking again. He groaned then got up off his bed and walked to the door. I kept my back towards the door since he had opened it.

"Yeah?" Jack said.

"Will you two be joining us for breakfast?" It sounded like his father asking.

"Yeah, we will be right there," Jack said then closed the door. He walked back to the bed and made me scooch over. He laid down and wrapped his arms around me.

"I do not want to go to breakfast right now," Jack said.

"Jack, you already said we will be there," I said and kissed his forehead.

"Then I'll just cancel and say you're not feeling too well," he said kissing my neck.

"Jaaaaccckkkk," I groaned. "We should go out there. And please get me some pants or something. I don't want your siblings or parents to ask questions," I said to him.

"But I don't want to," he pouted.

"Well, the quicker you get up, get me some shorts then eat breakfast, the sooner we get to go to our apartments," I said. We still live in separate apartments. He lives with his friend Hiccup. I live on my own still.

"But I don't wanna go to my apartment," he pouted.

"You just don't want to do anything today," I giggled.

"No, it's just that I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now," he said.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Can we move in together?" He asked. I'm shocked but I still say, "yes."

He grinned then kissed me.

"The sooner we eat breakfast the sooner we get to move in together," I told him.

He chuckled nodding then got up to grab himself a shirt and me some sports shorts.

"Here, these are a bit small on me," he says and threw me a pair of black sports shorts.

"Thank you Frosty," I said as I got up to put them on.

After we were all done getting dressed we walked out to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting down already.

"Good morning everyone," Jack and I said.