Chapter 17

~Two months later~

Elsa's POV:

Well... here's an update. I went to New York finally and auditioned for a musical. Ironically it's Frozen.
I auditioned for other musicals but... I guess they wanted me in this one.
My next update... I went to the doctors at least a week ago. I had been feeling sick for the past four weeks since Jack and I were together. I have the results too.

I am pregnant. I haven't told him yet. I want to do it face to face. Meaning I will have to visit him sometime soon.

Rehearsals for the musical have already begun. The directors already know my situation and they are fine with it. I'm going to keep going to rehearsals until I can't anymore.

They also hired Anna. I guess having real sisters play as sisters in a musical was what they were looking for too.

So we both live in New York right now. In the same apartment. She's been helping me with whatever I need help with even though, I don't really need help but she's insisting I do.

Jack and I still call each other everyday. He's going to be in England for about another four months.

I haven't told anyone else about my pregnancy because I don't want any unwanted attention to be on me until I'm showing at least. Jack and I's engagement was already the talk of the town for at least the whole month we've been engaged. I could do without that attention for a few more months.

I haven't even told my parents yet. Oh geez, a baby before marriage what would they think?
I remember when my dad first met Jack. It was... I guess the word we could use is interesting.

~Flashback~

"You really shouldn't be nervous," I said. For the past hour he's been fidgeting with his hands and tie. We were getting ready to leave for my parents house. He's going to meet my parents for the first time.

"What do you mean? I have to make a good impression or else your father won't like me and probably same with your mother," he said freaking out.

I quickly grabbed his hand. "Jackson, you shouldn't worry. We are just going to eat dinner with my parents and they will like you. I just know it," I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled back and took a deep breathe.

"Okay, I'm ready to go now," he said grabbing my hand and walking us out of my apartment. We arrived at my parents house in twenty minutes.

"Um... are you sure I can't meet them another time?" He asked.

"And when would another time be Jackson?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"When we are married," he said freaking out even more. We have been together for nine and a half months already. It caught me by surprise. Him saying marriage. I love him more. I decided not to say anything about it though because he is already nervous as it is.

"Jack... you're going to be fine. I'll be there with you the entire time. You know that right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know. I am just really nervous," he said. I grabbed his hand again giving a tight squeeze.

"You will be fine," I said and kissed his cheek. I knocked on the door and mama opened the door.

"Elsa! It's so nice to see you!" She exclaimed and hugged me. Then she looked to Jack. "And you must be the famous Jack we keep hearing about."

"Um... yeah... that's me," Jack laughed nervously.

"Please come in! Adgar! Our daughter is here with her boyfriend!" Mama shouted. We walked in once the door was opened wider. I felt Jack walking slowly as I lead us inside. I gave him another squeeze and he squeezed back.