Chapter 11

Previously...

"It was good filming just not afterwards," I said.

"What happened?" He asked. I sighed.

"Hans, He talked to me afterwards and basically tried to ask me out again," I said still playing with his hair.

"Wait, after filming he asked you out?" He sat up, "and it wasn't the first time either?" He asked.

Oh shit... I'm in trouble... I think...

Elsa's POV:

I have no idea what to expect right now. I mean he could blow up after hearing this.

"I- um...," I sighed. "Yes..."

"He asked me out after filming and... it wasn't the first time he's done this," I said.

"When was the first time?" He asked frowning.

"It was before I even knew you. It was basically towards the end of shooting Frozen. He would try and ask me out all the time. I always rejected him because I didn't feel the same way towards him," I said looking into his eyes.

We didn't say anything for a while. We were both silent. I couldn't read his expression at all.

"Jack I-," he cut me off.

"Does he know that you are with me?" He asked.

"Yes. I told him more than once," I said.

"What exactly did he say?"

"He just wanted to hangout and keep me out of the house longer. I wasn't going to at all because all I really wanted to do was be home with you," I said and rested my hand on his cheek. He placed his hand on mine.

"How did you get away from him?"

"Anna and Kristoff saw us talking. They knew how much of a pest he could be, so they came to my rescue," I said.

"Did he say anything else?"

I wasn't going to tell him about Hans calling him a child. I know he is already self conscious about me being older than him already. I am a little too but I love him more than anything.

"No, he didn't," I said.

Jack looked at me quizzically. "Why did it take you a while to respond?"

"I had to remember what he said to me Jack. That's why I had to think about it," I said. He sighed and nodded. He kissed my cheek then laid back down on our bed. His head was on the pillow and his back towards me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I laid down beside him.

"I know you're not telling me something from when you talked to Hans," he said. I sighed.

"Jack, look at me please," I said. He turned around to look at me.

"You are going to be upset with what I'm about to tell you," I said. He just nodded.

"He said he can't believe that I am with a child rather than him," I said and Jack looked upset.

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would be upset over this. And I didn't want you to be upset tonight because I wanted to be able to watch a movie and cuddle with you in a happy mood," I continued.

"I'm not upset," he said even though he clearly was.

"Then What are you Jack?" I asked.

"I'm- I'm- *sighs* I don't know," he said and buried his face in the pillow. I rubbed his back trying to get him to look back at me.