Chapter 15

~Three months later~

Elsa's POV:

Jack and I's anniversary is this month! I'm so excited because I'm going to be able to visit him in England! we will be there for five days counting the days we arrive and leave. Best part is he doesn't know about us coming to visit!

It's my turn to surprise him! I'm so excited for it too! Anna and Kristoff are coming with me just so I'm not alone there and back.

We are supposed to be leaving tonight. It's going to be an eleven hour flight with no stops. I'm just so excited to see him. Our flight is at midnight so we have to leave at ten o'clock to get there.

My parents are watching Angel for me. I didn't want to bring his dog with me because I would have her to worry about the entire flight and Anna talked me out of taking her.

"Elsa! Are you all packed and ready to go?" Anna asked from my apartment door.

"Yes I am! Is it already ten o'clock?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" Anna exclaimed. She's excited to be going to England.

With that we went to mom and dad's car outside where Kristoff was waiting in the backseat for us. Our parents are driving us there.

It wasn't long until we were there.

"Alright you two! Be careful when you're in England. Kristoff we are trusting you to take care of them," our mama said.

"Of course ma'am," Kristoff said.

Long story short, we made it through security and a lot of waiting around we were finally able to get on the plane. We were all sitting together. I got the window seat and Anna was next to me. While Kristoff got the aisle seat.

"You know where he lives when we get there right?" Anna asked. I nodded.

"Yes. He sends me mail all the time. I made sure to bring a copy with me," I said.

"Are you excited to see him?" She asked.

"Yes I am! I've missed him so much. Getting to see him on our anniversary is going to be amazing. I'm just so happy. And thank goodness we don't have anything to work on at the moment for Frozen you know," I said.

"That's true otherwise you guys probably wouldn't be able to see each other at all," Anna said.

"I know so thank god," I said.

"Can you guys keep it down, I'm trying to sleep," Kristoff said.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Anna asked.

"I'm tired Anna," Kristoff grumbled closing his eyes.

"But still-," I cut Anna off.

"It's okay Anna. We should probably get some rest too. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," I said.

She sighed, "Okay fine."

She acts like a child sometimes.

Well time for some shut eye.
I can't wait to see my man.