Chapter 6

~3 months later~

Elsa's POV:

Jack and I have been together for three months now. And these past few months have been so amazing. Jack would sometimes take me on surprise dates and I would invite him over to my apartment to keep me company. It does get lonely living on your own.

We haven't said anything to the press or social media about us dating yet. We go to secluded areas whenever we do go on those surprise dates or really anything outside of each other's apartments.

Right now, I am with Jack at my apartment. We are just cuddling on the couch as "Friends" plays in the background. I'm laying on his chest because that's the only way we could both fit on the couch while laying down.

"Els?"

"Yes Frosty," I said.

"Let's do something today," he said. I lifted my head from his chest to look at him.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's go to our place," he said and grinned. I smiled. Our place is a certain spot in the park. It's under a big tree that we sometimes climb. Not very many people go to that park.

"Let's go then," I smiled and got off of Jack. He chuckled and got up too.

I quickly grabbed my purse and my phone. Jack grabbed his keys.

"Ready?"

"Yea!" I said and we walked out the door. We walked to his car and on the way there we listened to music and sang along to the songs.

Once we arrived, he parked the car. We got out of the car and he grabbed my hand leading me to our place. But our place had little fake candles leading a path towards the tree. I was confused and I wasn't sure on what was going on.

"Jack?"

"Yeah Snowflake?"

"What is going on?" I asked. He only grinned and we followed the path.

Once we were right in front of the tree, I was going to ask him a question but he beat me to it.

"I know you are wondering why there are fake candles lighting up the path," he said and I nodded.
"And that's because I have something I want to confess to you," he said and looked at me. I was confused but decided not to say anything and let him continue.

"We have been together for three months now and they have been the most amazing months of my life. And I think it's because I'm with you. Every time we aren't together I can't stop thinking about you. Whenever we are together I feel like the happiest guy ever. I guess what I'm trying to say is that..."

"I love you," he said.

At first I'm too shocked to say anything but I can't help the smile that appears on my face. We've never said that to each other before. I was about to say something but Jack interrupted me.

"It's okay if you can't say it back yet. I've just been feeling this way for a while now and I just had to tell you," he smiled nervously.

"Jack," I said before he started mumbling. He looked at me. I smiled and held his face in my hands.

"I love you too," I said. He grinned. It's probably the biggest grin I have ever seen on him ever.

"You do?"