Chapter 20

~Same day~

Jack's POV:

Elsa has fallen asleep looking my way. I couldn't help but smile. I've got the best fiancé and the best kid in the world. I'm so content.

"Jack! Can I hold him?" Anna asked. Then everybody started asking.

"Guys quiet down. Elsa's asleep. Anna you can hold him first then everyone else. Just don't wake up either of them," I said.

I carefully handed little Alan to Anna. After he was safe in her arms I sat back down while Anna and her parents looked at our precious baby.

I looked back at Elsa and saw that she was asleep. I tell the woman to rest and she pouts about it. She acts like I'm not telling her to do this for herself. She obviously needs her rest. Same old, same old Elsa. I smiled to myself thinking about her.

I moved some of her hair out of her face. So peaceful.

"Jack, when will you be coming home?" Dad asked.

"Um... what do you mean come home?" I asked.

"Come home, to California. With the rest of your family," he said.

"Manny!" Mom tried to interfere.

"I'm sorry but my home is here with my family," I said glaring but keeping my best not to lose my temper.

"But you live in an apartment back in California with Hiccup," he said. Wow. That just shows how much he listens to me.

"Um... yeah... no... that's not at all correct. I moved out to live with Elsa then I went on that one year trip in Europe then moved back here. Now I live with Elsa AGAIN in an apartment here," I said.

"When did that happen?" He asked.

"I told you exactly when it happened. You just don't listen," I said.

"Well-," dad was cut off by mom thank God.

"Alright you two. We are not going through another argument especially today because of Alan being born," mom said glaring at dad and me.

We were silent for a while. Elsa's parents and Anna were watching this all roll out. My siblings are used to it so... I guess it doesn't bother them. Unless it does and they don't show it.

The silence was broken when the nurse walked in.

"Hello, how is everyone?" She asked.

"We are doing good and you?" My mom asked.

"I'm doing alright, thanks for asking. Now I'm gonna ask for everyone to leave so we can do some check ups on the mother and the baby," she said.

I got up and took Alan from Elsa's parents.

I smiled at them then turned to Anna and said, "Um... just bring everyone to the apartment, then come back to pick us up. I'll text you when we are ready."

"Of course," she said then got up and lead everyone out.

After everyone was out I placed Alan in his little bed. Little man has been sleeping throughout everything. Elsa too except she's been moving. Very small movement though because Sophie was also on the bed with her.

~Time skip~

After they had done the checkups on both of them we were allowed to leave. It's literally eleven o'clock at night. They said we could stay the night too.

"How are you doing?" I asked Elsa.

"Hmm... I'm doing alright. Just tired," she said yawning.

"Well yeah. You gave birth to an eight pound baby," I said.