Chapter 18

~Two months later~
~Four months into Pregnancy~

Elsa's POV:

So... a lot of events have happened in these past two months. Rehearsals have been continuing.

Jack is finally home with us now. He's living with Anna and I in our apartment. Our families still live in California. Angel, Jack's dog, grew rather accustomed to his parents home, so she's living there for now. At least until we get back.

Jack and I both FaceTimed our parents telling them about our news. They already knew about the engagement but not the baby. We called my parents first, and I was surprised that they were both super happy and excited. I thought my father would have been angry.

After that phone call ended we called Jack's parents and siblings. His mother was overjoyed and his siblings were ecstatic about the news. Especially Sophie. His dad... well he was kinda indifferent. Like having a grand baby wasn't anything to be excited about. His father... is just something else sometimes. Don't tell him I said that.

We have all our wedding plans planned out. We are just going to elope with just Jack's family and mine with a few close friends. We will be married a little after our child is born.

We also found out what the gender of our baby is going to be. It's a...

"Elsa! Come on! Show is going to start in another hour! but we gotta be there early. Are you even  ready?" Anna asked me from my bedroom door. We were getting ready to go see Wicked.

"I am Anna. I'm just reminiscing with all of our accomplishments is all," I smiled at her while my hand rested on my stomach. I'm about 17 weeks. It's not noticeable yet though.

"I can't believe I'm going to be an auntie!" Anna squealed taking my hands in hers.

"I know! I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy!" I exclaimed smiling and tears were coming to my eyes. I have been overly emotional because of my hormones being all whacked.

"Let's go though! I'm so excited to see this show!" She said excitedly.

"Me too! Let me grab my purse really fast," I said. She nodded then went somewhere.

I quickly grabbed my purse then walked out of my room. I walked to the living room to see Anna "patiently" waiting.

"Let's go," was all I said and we walked towards the door. Right when Jack walked in.

"Where are you two heading?" He asked.

"Well hello to you too," I said.

"Yeah Jack, where's the "hello" or "how's your day go" dude," Anna joked with me.

He chuckled, "Sorry. Hello Anna and Elsa, how did your day go?" He asked.

"There we go. Was that so hard?" Anna asked teasingly.

"Yes, I'm obviously crying my eyes out," he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him.

"But seriously where are you two going?" He asked.

"We are just going to see a musical that's playing nearby," I said.

"Oh right," he smacked his head as if just now remembering. "That's today. Well, I hope you two have fun," he grinned at us.

"We will," Anna exclaimed.

"I'll see you when we get back," I said. Anna was already out the door after saying bye to Jack. I was almost out until Jack grabbed my hand.

"No goodbye kiss or anything?" He asked. I chuckled and quickly pecked his lips.

"Bye Frosty, I'll see you later," I said. He still had my hand in his so when I went to walk away I was pulled back again.