Chapter 3

~Day After the Oscars~

Elsa's POV:

My alarm started to go off. I guess it's time to start my day sadly. I groaned. I live alone in my apartment. I wanted to live on my own and see what that's like.

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. I walked to my kitchen and decided to make myself some breakfast. I'll make eggs and bacon for today.

I started cracking three eggs and scrambled them together in a bowl. After I turned on the stove I started to cook my eggs and bacon.

*inserts iPhone text message noise*

I opened my phone to see I have a text message. I looked at the number and it was unfamiliar to me. I read what it said:

"Hey Elsa! It's me Jack!"

I smiled. He remembered to text me. I quickly texted him back:

"Hey Jack! What's up?"

I went back to cooking my food after that. My phone dinged again I decided to finish cooking first though.

It took me a few minutes to finish cooking but it was done. I walked to my kitchen table with my food and phone.

I opened my phone to answer Jack's text message.

"Nothing much I just made myself some breakfast. What about you?" ~J

"I just finished making mine haha" ~E

"Nice. We should hangout sometime by the way" ~J

Well that wasn't random I chuckled to myself.

"Sure. When do you want to hang out?" ~E

"Today if your not busy? Sorry for such short notice..." ~J

"We could hangout today. No need to apologize, it's not a problem :)" ~E

"Great! So let's go ice skating! If you want to though." ~J

"I love ice skating! Did you want to meet there or travel together?" ~E

"We can meet there if you want" ~J

"Sounds great. What time?" ~ E

"Is 2 okay?" ~J

"Yea that should be fine. Guardians Ice Rink?" ~E

"Yep!" ~J

So, that's what I'll be doing all of today. I'm actually pretty excited! I'll be hanging out with Jack today.

It's a little weird though. We barely met each other yesterday and we are hanging out today. But it feels like I've known him longer, for years. It's so strange but so comfortable.

I've never been so comfortable with a complete stranger before in my life. And yet here Jack is. In my life and it's like we've been friends for forever.

Anyway, I checked the time to see that it's 12:30. I should probably get ready. I went to my bathroom that is in my bedroom and showered. I picked out white pants, a light blue long sleeved shirt, blue jacket, and some vans. I put very light makeup on. It was around 1:15 when I was finished getting ready. I went to one of my closets to find my old skates.

After I grabbed everything I needed I went outside, locked up my apartment, and walked to my car.

I got to the skating rink and parked my car. I got out with my purse (that had everything I needed in it) and my skates.